NBA FINALS

never_catch

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 00:00AM (MST)[p]Ya'll knew it was coming in Game 1...right?? ;-)

Unfortunately I was in school from 6 til 10 tonight and had to miss the opening game but was tracking it on my laptop during class. I'm hoping ABC will replay it sometime this morning while I'm at work but if not I DVR'd it and will watch it in the morning before heading back to the cabin. What did you guys that watched Game 1 think??

Whoops appearantly I drank 1 to many beers after school tonight and posted this in the wrong section...can one of you mods move it to the campfire please??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Hey there late nighter! Yah I watched a little of the Koby/Artest show. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Lakers sweep. I don't think they will but they are playing some great ball right now and extremely tough for anybody to beat!

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 01:09AM (MST)[p]Howdy Jim!! Boston didn't look very good then huh?? I was surprised to see Allen, Fisher, and Artest were all in foul trouble halfway through the first quarter...I was sitting there wondering if the refs were calling bs or real fouls?? I'm excited to see the game so hopefully it'll come on soon :)

Game is on ESPN right now...SWEET!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Well I watched the game and all I can say is the score was not that close. Boston had the lead at 2-0 then it was all LA. Boston made the is doing that to them now. Garnet looked horrible tonight. Like him or hate him that guy they call Kobe can play ball.

Yep KB24 pretty much kicked some butt!! I promise after the Finals are over you guys won't have to deal with my basketball obsession til at least October again lmao!! I promise for putting up with me, I'll replace basketball with my other obsession which is velvet bucks and I'll post lots of pics for you fellas :)

But until then...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

don't worry kobe will end up breaking his pinky toe and out for the rest of the series did you notice he couldn't handle rondo

Couldn't handle Rondo??? i'm pretty sure that was a pretty pedestrian game for Rondo, he had, what, 15 pts, 8 assists? I'd say he handled him pretty well. Actually watch the game, not just two highlights, because they use these things called match-ups to determine who the players guard, and when Ray Allen goes out with foul trouble, that takes Kobe off of Rondo.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 09:14AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 09:13?AM (MST)

The Finals are here already????

Man, that was a quick 6 months since the playoffs started!.:)

Eel

Luke Walton had a good pass! Look out for Luke to take over this series.

I thought the refs were calling things a little too ticky-tack. I guess they don't want things to get too physical. I see Perkins getting his 7th tec foul in game two so he'll be out in game three.

Gotta love the game that Pau Gasol has. He and Kobe are always on the same page it seems. Shaquille Who?

Steve

Here's the point I'm going to make. The Celtics had one man shoot above 50%, and that was kendrick perkins. He went 2-2. The Lakers had Gasol, Artest, and Bynum all shoot better than 50%. My point is the Celtics shot the ball horribly. Nobody had a good game, yet they hung within 10 the majority of the game. I don't look at it as a slaughter like the media seems to think. The Celtics won't shoot like that often, especially with the talent they have. The Lakers outrebounded the Celtics by 10 or so, but I think that game 2 will be closer, and hopefully goes to the Celtics. (I know, it unlikely) I'm hoping for Celtics in 7 just cuz I can't stand the Lakers, and would love love love to rub it in to Never_Catch

~No Means No Kobe~

Basketball isn't over yet? Man I am tired of watching a bunch of gangbanger thugs run up and down the court crying over calls. It gets a old. Oh yeah and watching the Turkey (Pau Gasol) flop and whine all over the place. Make sure you tell Kobe not to go to Eagle, CO in the off season LOL!!

Bayside- It's your dream! Celtics in 7? Why not make it 5? Like I said....it's your dream!

CRC- You're calling Gasol a whiner? He's not the one with 6 technical fouls....Perkins is.

Lakers are so good I bet they take the series in 3!!!

Steve

All tied up at 1 a piece. Rondo was great and Ray Allen was on fire! If Garnett can step up and play like he's capable Kobe and Gasol won't be enough to stop them. Laker's got a chink in their armor. Go Boston!!

Well, I hate to say I told you so...Actually no I don't, I freaking told you so. I knew that if the shooting stepped up a bit then the Celtics could take the Lakers. It did help that the golden boy was in foul trouble. Gonna be a great series! Hey Never_Catch, what's your adress? I'll mail you a box of tissues and a bottle of cheap whiskey to numb the pain.

EXPECT KEVIN GARNETT & PIERCE TO EXPLODE SOON & SCORE, ALSO BETTER CELT DEFENSE.....WALLACE HAS NOT PLAYED WELL AS OF YET..............YD.

The officiating in this series has been ridiculous. I'm talking both ways. They are letting them play for a few minute stretches, then calling ticky tac fouls. They need to be consistent, there is no way the fouls on Garnett and Kobe should have been called, that takes the teams two best players out. I could see if they actually were fouls, not touches. They need to fine officials too. And how could the officials miss Doc Rivers running on the court, leaving the coaching box? That is a technical foul.

Lakers bench sucks, bench always has sucked, prolly always will suck, lot of reasons I can't be a Lakers fan but the bench is the biggest one. I'm more pissed Ray Allen took away Pippen's most 3 pointers in a finals game record than I am the loss last night...Pippen was awesome, my all time favorite player ever!! Oh well lets go to Boston and tear it up there now :) bayside lol you kill me buddy...SERIES STILL OVER!! Lakers in 6 or 7 in LA...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

What a horribly officiated Game 3!! Both teams were playing against the refs...I didn't think either team got more calls than the other but damn what a freakin jokefest of bs calls the entire game!! It's the Finals let em play physical Finals ball...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

I agree! These officials have been completely inconsistant. They do need to fix the instant replay deal where they can't rule if it's a foul or not. The Lakers got screwed out of the right call. But instant replay worked for the other 2 calls. Hopefully the refs will lighten up the rest of the series............but don't count on it.

Funny how they don't care if they get the calls correct the first 46 minutes but by God they're all over the last 2 minutes LMAO!!

Ray Allen 0-13 from the field after setting a Finals scoring record...what the hell happened with that dude the past couple days??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

I am not a fan of either team, but after hearing that flopping bag of douche Pierce yell "We ain't coming back to LA" It made my day watching the Lakers take it to them in Boston. Guess you are going back to LA you piece of trash! Unless the Lakers can get them two more times in Boston. Go Lakeshow!!

Effin school on Thursday nights!! I told my instructor if it goes to a Game 7, don't plan on me being there for class next week lol. I'll watch the rerun again tonight but sounds like the Lakers bench sucked once again...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

NEVER CATCH.....YOUR RIGHT. IF THE LAKERS DONT WIN THIS SERIES IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF THE BENCH.....NO POINT PRODUCTION. ITS A GREAT SERIES.........ENJOY......YD.

I think that game 5 will decide the winner. Both teams seam evenly matched and I don't think that either one can put back to back winning games.

All the pressure's on LA. Gonna be tough for them to win the next 2 even though their at home. Gooooooooooooooooooooo
Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-10 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]Already said it all before about LA...remains true one man can't win it all alone!! Or can he...at home??

lol oh yea let's here it everybody!! To live and die in LA...it's the place to be...you've got the be here to know...everybody gonna see!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Hey, I need to be a AZZ hat right here, but is this like a best of 25 series?

Will this be over by October? Geez!!!!!

Wow, did Kobe light up the 3rd quarter. He was hitting everything. The Lakers just couldn't get stops. Their defense looked very poor. Fisher was acting like such a dousche bag against Ray Allen. It's gonna be a tough win in LA for Boston, but I'm hoping they pull it off.

THE LAKERS LOOK BEAT UP & TIRED......CELT DEFENSE DID THAT. THE LAKER BENCH WILL NOT HELP THEIR CAUSE, CELT BENCH IS PRODUCTIVE. THE CELTS ARE A GREAT ROAD TEAM, AND.....WHILE KOBE HAD A GREAT 2ND HALF......HIS ABSENCE IN THE FIRST HALF COST THE LAKERS DEARLY. LAKERS COULD STILL FIND A WAY TO WIN IT..........BUT MY $$$$$ IS ON GREEN....... (OH YEA...ARTEST, GASOL, BUNUM, & ODOM NEED TO GET INVOLVED IN THE LAKER OFFENSE SOME )...........YD.

Holy $hit Batman A 22 point lead, What the hell didn't the Celtic's show up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Nothing like giving up this game early. I'll put up some big money this one's going seven. I at least hope Boston will show up on Thursday and make it an exciting game.

Well I gotta give never_catch his props, good call bud.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom