NB Safaris- Africa

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anyone ever hunt with them? I'll be heading to Africa in 2014 with this outfit. If so, post pics of your trip. Thanks.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Who'd you go with? This post is worthless without pics! LOL

Steve

I hunted with Select Safaris, the safari operator's name is Jan Du Plessis...awesome guy, awesome outfit. There are tons of good outfitters over there, that's for sure.

Here are a few pictures for you...it was one helluva trip to say the least...the actual hunting was awesome of course, but just being in Africa for a normal dude like myself was amazing.

Africa2010_N049.jpg

Africa2010_N405.jpg

Africa2010_N006.jpg

My wife came along...she got the chance to go to a local school and hand out some toys, candy, and school supplies we took over...she loved it, highlight of the trip for her.

Africa2010_S105.jpg

Africa2010_N039.jpg

Africa2010_S049.jpg

Africa2010_S080.jpg

Africa2010_N235.jpg

Africa2010_N258.jpg

Africa2010_N306.jpg

HELL STEVE GOING TO AFRICA UH? I HEARD THE HOUSE I PUT YOU ON IS IN ESCROW, MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR A FINDERS FEE...BOB.

Wis...post over on the African forum, may get helpful responses. Also, go the African forums on Accurate Reloader, lots of traffic and experience there. Good luck, it will be hard to wait but a life changing experience.

Also, plan to practice shooting using standing shooting sticks, if you haven't already, as they are commonly used in Africa.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Thanks for the advice guys.

Awesome pics! Thanks for putting them up there. The warthog pic is cool.

Overton- Pl#+k :)

Steve

>
>Don't worry about the lions Wiz
>they don't eat dickweeds.
>
>
>

Lmao! Wisz if that's the case you are definitely safe!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom