NAUGHTY OR NICE???

B

bobcatbess

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-08 AT 03:49AM (MST)[p]WELL IT'S DAMN NEAR CHRISTMAS TIME ONCE AGAIN!!!

JUST WONDERING WHAT YA ALL HAVE ON THE LIST???

WE KNOW PUNK WANTS A NEW NIGHTFORCE SCOPE!!!

I THINK TEE-TEE-K WANTS THE KNIFE SET TO GO WITH THE CUTTING BOARD SHE GOT A COUPLE YEARS AGO!!!

JACKMASTER WANTS THE NEW RED-HEADED BLOW UP DOLL!!!

LETS HEAR WHAT YA WANT???

EDIT::: ((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

491ff8dc44bd9c72.jpg

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I'LL TAKE A DIFFERENT PRESIDENT FOR STARTERS, THEN A GIANT BUCK (200 PLUS) ON MY KIABAB HUNT .....THAT WILL BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS FOR SURE......YD.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-08 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]is there an in between naughty n nice catagory?....

can't say i've been either........

oh, i want a Az strip tag, thanks

Every year I hang a pair black fishnet stockings on the mantel and hope Santa will fill them with a gorgeous woman but... every Christmas morning they are empty.. Guess I'm naughty...

ROTFLOL! You kill me Feleno!

If I get the matching knife set for that f-ing cutting board I'll put those knives to good use, Bess. LOL

I want new flooring and a new kitchen table and chairs. Just little stuff, really.

>Model_70
>you'd be really naughty if they
>were filled with this
>
oscar3.jpg

Aww shucks Feleno.. I thought I was the only one you sent that photo to.. Remeber you said it was special between us..

Whoah! And I thought I was naughty!

Bessy, after spending a couple of days with the HoundDawg on his elk hunt I don't stand a chance in hell of getting what I want! I don't even expect a lump of coal.:D

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

LOL Rut!!!

LOL AWLB,IF YOUR WIFE KNEW JUST HALF OF WHAT WENT ON AT THE DIRTY Dawgs CAMP..........WELL NEVERMIND!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Usually, the only times i get what i want for Christmas is when i buy it. So, being i ain't been too naughty, looking to see where i can buy me a twelve-pack of freeze-dried, brown-haired, blue-eyed girls... when you want one, just add water!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom