Naughty or Nice list

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
If you had any Negative'z in your MIND or in ANY POST you may desire to watch this close (For Next Year) because only our NICE young/old men, found a TORMEK Under the Living Room Christmas Tree from Santa.

This Video begins Grainy but changes to Clarity:

This Video is for those OLD Fart'z who did behave GOOD "All Year"

I had never asked in a Post how many of you knew about a TORMEK.

I figured most all of you considered yourself an expert. I have never achieved the ability to sharpen a blade like an old man did for me back in the 70's.

He said in WWII his job was on a fighter base and the fighters had their wings tied down with ropes. If an alarm sounded (attack) his job was to run down the airstrip with his K-Bar and cut each wing free. As a Marine he took his job seriously and over time, mastered sharpening a knife better than any edge I have ever held.

In his "Safety" chat with me, he said a sharp knife is safer but you'll slice half your finger off BEFORE you knew you were cut. He was very correct.

He sharpened my Mothers Kitchen Knife and told me never to try to shave arm hair with it. He slowly showed me how to SPOT an arm hair that pointed straight up. Then he moved the blade above my skin and the edge caught the hair about 1/4th an inch above my arm skin. As he moved the edge, the hair started to pull the hair ROOT then suddenly, the top end of the hair went flying high up, into the air. That was an amazing experience. and Yes, before I got home to give the knife to my Mother, I already has cuts bleeding on fingers.

Those types of Men are gone. But the above TORMEK might be, the next best thing.

Jagerdad Merry Christmas Guys & Gal's

That's a BIG boys sharpener. Industrial grade and quality. Very cool! If you want truly sharp tools every time, this is the way to go. I think it's probably expensive....but it would last a lifetime.

Yah know, a really SHARP Grandfather could give a Tormek T8 to his 1 Yr old Grandson and whilst the Men await the Grandson to grow old enough.... the Elder Men can use the T8 and the tiny lad will almost, never know, by such a future date, that Grandfather had played a joke on the Grandson.

What MM'y member might have such dry humor ????

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom