Native Steel

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Took the kid out for our first chrome seeking mission of the year.

Here is the boy puttin the wood to one.

t1-3.jpg

t8-1.jpg

t2-2.jpg

The Old Man redeemed himself with this beauty.

h1.jpg

h2-1.jpg

Oh Yeah, and for you believers.....

t3.jpg

t9.jpg

GREAT LOOKIN FISH HARRY, YOU & THE BOY GOT IT MADE. OLE SASQUACH IS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT....I'LL BRING THE .338 NEXT MONTH.....YD.

Nice going guys! HH, what day was it you fished?

YD, don't shoot Bigfoot! He's our buddy! LOL

Eel

HARRY & I DREW BIGFOOT TAGS, WE WANT TO HIRE YOU EEL TO GUIDE US. I HEAR THE MEATS GREAT...& THERES GOING TO BE PLENTY OF IT, WERE THINKING A GIGANTIC MM BBQ AT YOUR PLACE....WHATDAYA THINK.......YD.

You got a tag? That's different! I have a family of Bigfoot living in the woods behind the house. Keep it to yourself though. The last thing I need is a bunch of media types hanging around. They're too camera shy anyway. They only come out when they know it's safe. I'm the only one who's seen them. They don't even trust my wife.

You guys get one, bring it over for sure. BIG PARTY!

Eel

nice ones, harry....i thought this was going to be a post about 'indian knives'... were they 'tasty'?...

Beautiful fish - looks like you had some company on the river! Not too crowded I hope. Kind of like the Kenai in July???

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy, I drove out there this afternoon. I took my dad for a ride. The river is a little high but by next weekend if it keeps dropping, it will be pretty crowded. Not quite like the Russian River mouth on the Kenai though. We usually walk up river above the hatchery away from most of the people.

Eel

August of 2006 I got married and the new wife and I stopped and got our picture taken with that same bigfoot. At the time there was a fire going on in the area and inside the lady working the cash register for souvineres asked us if we were in town to go up at the fire site. Well we explained that we see plenty of fires in Elko, Nevada and weren't interested in seeing fires. Thats when she explained that everybody was going to the site of the fire not to watch fires but to wait for bigfoot to be pushed out into the open because of the fires. Well I busted out laughing while my wife was trying to get my attention to get me to stop laughing. It turns out that the souvinere lady was a firm believer in bigfoot and DID NOT appreciate me making fun of the situation. That might explain why my souvineres were so expensive, lol. Well we had a great laugh after we got back in the truck and a great story to tell.
We also got our picture taken with Paul Bunyon and the blue ox a little North West of Sasquatch town. Thats another story. fatrooster.

Thanks for the kind words guys!
Just kicking off the new year.
Only thing better that doing battle with those chromers is watching my kid do it!
Steve, I'm just about in your backyard!
You ought to get serious about hittin those rivers.
Sure beats being slumped over a keyboard.
Hope to bore you guys with a ton of fishing photos until bow season starts!
HH

tr9.jpg

The Trinity was looking good too!

t5-1.jpg

t4-1.jpg

th1.jpg

th2-2.jpg

tr2.jpg

th4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom