NATIONAL CHAMPS ???????

YukonDall

Long Time Member
WITH ALL THE TALK ON MM ABOUT WHO WILL PLAY IN THE BIG GAME, I HEAR SOME SAY SEC TEAMS ALWAYS, BOISE ST., THE DUCKS .....TILL THEY LOST, PAC 12 TEAMS.......DID GUYS FORGET ABOUT OKLAHOMA !!! THATS MY PICK FOR THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP......SOONERS VS. THE BAMA TIDE........SOONERS WIN !!!! 37....24 !!!

WHATS YOUR PICK / SCORE. ???????

OK has not won a big game for years. They won't do it again this year either. Winner comes from the SEC again. Boise State when all is said and done won't have beat a top 25 team other than TCU. Georgia is not a top 25 team. Bama will be tough again but I don't want them to win it all. There will be a couple of surprise teams along the way as well. The big game is when OK goes to FSU in a couple of weeks.

Miami....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

FOUNDER....

CAN YOU SET UP AN "ALL SPORTS FORUM" TO KEEP THIS AND OTHER FORUMS FREE OF BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, NASCAR, BASKETBALL...ETC??

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

KILO.......SPORTS ARE ALWAYS A HOT TOPIC AROUND ALL THE CAMP FIRES I HAVE BEEN A PART OF........HEY...................YD.

Boise State!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Wisconsin although it pains me will beat an SEC Team. Smash mouth football is back. Wisconsin has enough big uglies put together, to have a ball control offense and wear a defense down. The way Nebraska used to do it. This group was put together by the A.D and ex-coach a Nebraska guy Barry Alvarez.

SEC D-lines and Big 10 D-lines are not even in the same league.
The badgers can run all over big 10 defenses all day and I'll not be impressed until they play at least a middle of the pack team.

>LOL you are such a comedian
>Rug.

Ya just wait, they could have done it the two years they went unbeaten!! Only reason they didn't get a chance was because the were in the Mountain West Conf. Same reason Boise State won't get a shot.

>>LOL you are such a comedian
>>Rug.
>
>
>Ya just wait, they could have
>done it the two years
>they went unbeaten!! Only reason
>they didn't get a chance
>was because the were in
>the Mountain West Conf. Same
>reason Boise State won't get
>a shot.

Rug, since I can tell you've been drinking (HEAVILY) I'll let you off with a warning...

~Z~

So Elkhunter do you think SEC D-line speed has the advantage or athleticism over Big 10 or what is the big difference maker.

I believe LSU or Alabama have the weight and speed up front to shutdown anybodys running game and I don't think the badgers have enough in the skill positions to make it a serious treat to either team. Later Baker

I'm with you YD. I can't stand Alabama but I think Oklahoma is really strong. I'm not sure Oregon is going to be as good but they might. Alabama with run the SEC but I think they get bumped before the big game.

It's always an adventure!!!

THE SEC IS A GREAT CONFERENCE, BUT IT WONT PRODUCE THE NATIONAL CHAMP EVERY YEAR LIKE SOME THINK. THE OREGON DUCKS MIGHT NOT BE AS STRONG AS IN 2010, WHILE THE SOONERS RETURN A TON OF PLAYERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL...& HAVE A GREAT AIR GAME/TEAM SPEED. YES, THERE WILL BE A FEW SURPRISES ALONG THE WAY. THE BOISE BOYS ARE ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH.....AND IT COULD HAPPEN FOR THEM, BUT I THINK ITS THE SOONERS THAT WILL BE HARD TO BEAT............YD.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

"I would rather have my sister in a whorehouse than a friend at yankee stadium"
~me~

I KNOW ITS REAL EARLY, BUT BAMA DID NOT HAVE THE JUICE THEY WHERE THOUGHT TO HAVE IN YESTERDAYS GAME. A WIN ....BUT NOT REAL CONVINCING. I ALSO SEE A SHALLOW FIELD OF TALENT IN THE TOP 10 TEAMS AS COMPARED TO MOST YEARS.....EXAMPLE THE CORNHUSKERS WIN OVER A WEAK FRESNO STATE TEAM 42-29. NOT REAL IMPRESSED W/TOP 10 TEAMS AS OF YET....................................YD.

HEY LITTLEJOE........THOSE SOONERS CHANGE YOUR MIND A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THEIR CHANCE AT THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE FLORIDA GAME ? THE SEC WONT WIN IT EVERY YEAR......KEEP AN EYE ON BOISE............YD.

YukonDall-

OU played Florida State(ACC)-and it was a close game....with 3 offensiive players of ours getting knocked out of the game-1 literally getting knocked out.

The game was a lot closer than the score indicated(23-13). OU looked good, and our(FSU) boys didn't. My point being they should have been able to run the score up, but they couldn't.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

TRUE.......FSU IS NO SLOUCH (ACC MY BAD), BUT MANY ARE READY TO DISMISS THE SOONERS TOO SOON.....................YD.

I'm with you all the way rugster!!! Go UTES! Maybe not this year but it's coming, "and hells comeing with them!"

Seriously, Oklahoma should win it. Alabama is going to lay an egg again somewhere during the season that keeps them from the NC game. FSU just may surprise quite a few. Jimbo Fisher is about as good a coach as there is in college football right now.

Sorry nevercatch, LSU just aint gonna do it this year buddy.

It's always an adventure!!!

Oklahoma is unbelievably physical which usually leads to a Championship. I watched the FSU Oklahoma game but I didn't see it as that close. I know it was tied in the 4th quarter by the time it was tied the physicality of Oklahoma had me convinced they would win. That doesn't mean I'm a fan of theirs. I still think if Wisconsin can put a defense together and with their size they will wear teams down and be tough to beat. Not a fan of Wisconsin either and hope they lose to the Huskers on October 1st, but I doubt it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom