NASTYCAR - SONOMA

MuskegMan

This is, w/o a doubt, my favorite race of the year. Lots of "give and take" - ha ha ha.

Sirprized that Bess hasn't commented on a Dog winning it. I actually do like Casey and was happy as heck that Smoke didn't pass him on any of the four restarts.

Secretly, I really wanted the Aussie Marcos Ambrose to win it.

You really have to know how the drive do win one of these races. Not just left turn, left turn, left turn . . .

I still remember the race where Joe Satriani did the all-electric-guitar version of the star spangled banner. Wish I had the video of it.

NASCAR = YAWN........

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

It was a great race! Kahne deserved the win for sure, but I also wanted Ambrose to win. He did a fantastic job though, considering. It was quite satisfying to see Kyle Busch wreck so many times.

Kahne is definitely a top tier driver, he just rarely gets great equipment. He and Montoya both have a great shot at making the chase. Montoya has some good tracks coming up and I predict that he makes it easily. Martin, Kenseth, and/or Kyle Busch will not make the chase. Please, oh please, let it by Busch!

And is it just me that thinks TNT just totally sucks?

It was a great race, the double-
file restarts were great, Kasey
drove a great race, I thought my
man would pass him easily but he
fought hard.
"Go Smoke"

SMOKE WAS GOOD!!!

BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

KAHNE HAD THAT BAD BOY DIALED IN!!!

MORE THAN JUST LEFTY'S!!!

NOT WOT ALL DAMN DAY!!!

NO FRICKEN PUKE PLATES!!!

I HEARD KAHNE MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE WITH THE AFTER THE RACE INSPECTION,WHEN THEY OPENED THE HOOD THEY FOUND A CUMMINS!!!

LOL!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom