Nashville Here I Come...

H

huntmancam

Well my fellow Monster Muleyians, I am moving to Nashville. I am gunna try to make it in the country music industry. I have been writing songs for over 6 years now and I think it's time for me to pursue my dream in Country City USA. I posted a link to my myspace music about a month ago and now I just got done recording 2 more songs. So if anyone is interested in having a listen here is the link...http://www.myspace.com/cameronreidstevenson. And if anyone has any advice for me I am hear to listen as well. Thanks guys.

Just because I am in Nashville doesn't mean I aint looking at all the pics from your hunting trips on here.

Best of Luck!
Gotta have my Country Music!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Good luck! I like the stuff you put up a little while ago.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I like that 'SCARS' song.
Guess cuzz we all got a few!
Some of us have more than a few!}>}>}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

You have good tunes. Best of luck to you, don't forget about us when your rich and famous.
You can be the uncle ted of country

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Hey Cameron are you still gonna call Tempe home? You know how it is hear in T town, we hate to lose good people but you'll have our support. Hey man, you and I was supposed to hook up some time and have a beer. Well let's getter dun before you high tail it to TN. I wish you the best of luck man. I've had a few friends try it and they said that it was one of the most competitive environments that they've ever been in. I like your songs, you just gotta try to find the right people to sing them.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

>And if anyone has any advice for me I am hear to listen as >well.

Uhhh, probably too late but how about "Don't quit your day job" :)

Just kidding. Good luck! I hope you hit the big time.

If you happen to run into Kelly Pickler anywhere, would you grab her ass for me?

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Just pulled in to Nashville last night

Bighorn, you aint the first person to tell me not to quit my day job and probably wont be the last. Chances are against me in the music business but I needed to atleast give it a try before I get older and regret it.

LESGO, Got any good hunting out where you are? How about fishing? You ever visit Nashville?

Thanks for the support everyone

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom