NASCAR swappin' spit with the enemy???

feddoc

Long Time Member
Looks like it.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/na...s-joins-yeti-dicks-underarmour/#axzz5xXNv9bYx

?We just heard from NASCAR on a number of gun-related ads and unfortunately, due to a gradual shift in NASCAR?s position on guns, these ads must be edited/changed?especially those that are depicted as assault-style rifles/sniper rifles. NASCAR is still open to some of the less controversial gun accessories, concealed carry, or classes.?

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

What say you bess?

37205hornkiller.jpg

>What say you bess?

I Guess I'm About Done with Everything in this F'N World We Live in!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

>
>
>
>
37205hornkiller.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

At some point guns will be like tobacco. You won't be able to advertise guns if kids might see it and there will be a big bold warning label.

Do they really think their customer base is offended by those gun ads? If so I think their delusional.

Nascar still exists?

I haven't seen a race for a couple years now and I've even attended the race in Vegas a few times.

It's not family, God, guns or hunting so nascar matters very little to me any more.

Let them implode!

Zeke

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom