NASCAR,IT'S GETTIN BORING!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Todays Race Wasn't Bad!

But with all the New Rules & BS You gotta admit,It's Getting Boring!

No Pushing!

No this!

No that!

What will they Ban Next?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

They need to ban tire changes. If you can't get 400-500 miles on a set of tires, you need to slow down. x(

Kilowatt would have a nervous break down!:)

Eel

They need to find out what kilo Runs for Tires!

Maybe make mandatory 'Rotations'!:D

Maybe some Mandatory Bumps & Unlimited Pushing!:D

An Octagon for Events after the Race!}>

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I know Damn Well the only Reason slick goes to a Race is So He can set his Spotter up & catch a Glimpse of Danica's Tail as she Exits Her Car after she Wrecks!

to hell with the race. make a rule danicas got to wear ?.???/( what say elkassassin)???

>"GETTING BORING"?!?!?!?!
>
>It has ALWAYS BEEN boring Bess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Call me strange, but I have been enjoying it this year! Excited for the NCAA tourney as well....I have Louisville taking it all the way.....who does everyone have winning the tourney?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom