NASCAR is going to get exciting

A

apollosmith

With Kyle Busch out of the chase, I hope you're ready to see some very exciting chase races. I despise Kyle and am glad he didn't make the chase, but he is going to be driving like a mad man for the next 10 races. All that matters to him now is wins. Him not making the chase is one of the best things to happen to NASCAR right now.

I predict Kyle wins 2 or 3 of the next 10 races and that he also ruins the championship hopes for at least one other driver in the process.

Picking a champion this year is hard. I'd like to see Jimmy pull the four-peat, but I think it's going to be Gordon this year. Stewart might pull it out as well. However it shakes out, it's going to be exciting.

I'm glad Kyle didn't get in too but I thought he handled himself well in the post race interview last night.

I hope Mark Martin can finally win the cup this year.

It's all about SMOKE from here on out!!

And since BOBCAT is not around any more, there is no one to really contradict this around here. So....

GO TONY!!

GO TONY!!

GO TONY!!

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! GET YOUR CHASE ON!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yeah, I would love to see Mark pull things out and am cheering for him even above my own favorite driver. But he has not shown the consistency necessary to win the chase. Hopefully his team can pull it together for 10 races because that guy has earned it more than anybody else and is nothing but class - the antithesis of Kyle (though I too was quite impressed with Kyle in his post-race interview).

I am pulling for Martin. I think he and his team can pull the consistency together and win it. He deserves it more than most IMO.

After that I am pulling for Stewart and Newman, I love the success those two have put together this year.

?Life is like a ten speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use!?

and the cowboys are going to win superbowl! who cares?
just a bunch of redneck and maybe 1 pissed off woman driving around cicles! god how boring!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom