NASCAR BLOOD!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Swear!

They need a NASCAR Octagon!

To Finish matters after the Races!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Did Harvick get the first Push?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Harvick is a coward and needs his teeth knocked down his organ gulper!
Gordon is just a cry baby and needs his teeth knocked down his sperm channel. He left the opening and Keslowski took it just like every other driver would have. Gordon is the one who drove into him. That little puke cries about everything. Glad to see him finish where he did. Next week will be interesting.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-14 AT 10:30AM (MST)[p]They should cowboy up and do their fighting out on the track like Ward.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

A Question?

Near the End of the Race!

NASCAR decides to hand out a Few Extra sets of Tires on a First Come Basis?

How the Hell was that Fair?

Them Tires actually Cost a couple teams some Valuable time!

They didn't have time to let the Glue Dry that they use to Glue the Lug Nuts to the Rims!

Jeff Gordon had the Perfect Chance to Bump Keselowski!

Did He Puss out?

Or Act like a Man/Pro?

Will He Act Differently in this next Race?:D

[font color="red"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NmLZ39iDg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom