NAS Pensacola

feddoc

Long Time Member
Buncha people shot by a Saudi national. He was a flight student.

Fox News is also saying that 6 other Saudis were arrested. I bet we read shortly that they were at least filming the event.

Terrorism...

USN has had several Middle Eastern students over the years, many of them from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. I bet that program dries up a bit after this bull shittttttt.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Why Should We be Teaching & Training Terrorists?

GEEZUS!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

It was a lot simpler back when Obama was president. It would be called work place violence triggered by Islamiphobia and the racist police.

The shooter had posted terrorist threats on Twitter.

We should keep the 6 here (they were video taping according to folks who were there) demand payment from KSA for all damages, retrain our security force (local SO was the first to respond...although...the reason for that could be in how Department of the Navy Structures their 911 calls (as of now, ALL 911 calls go off base), and deport all the rest of those islamist coke sackers.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1203368466125860865?s=19

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/us/muhammad-top-10-baby-names-trnd/index.html

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom