Name Your Own World Record

AZStickman

I just saw a commercial for some kind of magical kickapoo deer juice and Michael Waddel layed claim to having taken the World Record Carver Mountain Whitetail with it...... How many books recognize this subspecies? If we can name our own now I have the world record 7 mile road, third stump from the left,Oregon Blacktail.... Terry

My uncle owns the world record mule deer shot from the road with a bag of Funions in your hand. Seriously, he didn't put the bag down to shoot.

I may own the largest pure blacktail buck to ever come off the East Mt Diablo range just north of Livermore Ca. The bucks in that range aren't at all known for outsize racks but growing up and hunting most of it very hard from a young age, i was able to take many nice bucks for the area. This one though, far and away excels above all others i've ever seen or heard of taken. It's a 19"X16" clean 4X4 with nice eye guards and good mass.

An exceptional, if not record, buck for that area. :)

Joey

3471withoutpics.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Blank...... I stand corrected and withdraw my 7 mile road third stump from the left Blacktail from WR consideration.... Terry

There is and has been this strain of whitetails in W Tx & Mexico for decades if not centuries. It is a Carmen Mountain WT.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom