NAME THE HUNTRESS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Should be easy for all you Pro's that know your Brunes!

2539jk.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Not into the granny panty business, BESS. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting someone so covered up. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Not into the granny panty business,
>BESS. You should be ashamed
>of yourself for posting someone
>so covered up. :)
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Hey Wisz!

This is MM!

There's Laws you gotta Obey!

I Figured without a 100% Nudie you wouldn't know who she was!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>
> JULIE KRUDER.
>

Hey YUKON!

Your Spelling SUCKS!:D:D:D

I don't know her name but I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

That's the kind of underwear that keeps ticks off, I think.
She can come and spend the night anytime.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yes, Yes I would!
(If i wasn't married and/or didn't have a conscience)

Oh, you asked who she was? I have no idea!

Zeke

>your right red .shes not a
>red head and she cant
>cook ,what good is she???
>

Ya don't have to keep her, permanent like!
A loaner doesn't need to cook!!!!!!
Zeke

elkun,
That's exactly what I had in mind!
Send her up one ridge while you go up the other. Perfect plan.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom