Name the cartridge #6?

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
This will be a tough one ! Don't go to fast .
3764image.jpg

GAMO RED FIRE!

PBA RAPTOR!

JSB DIABOLO EXACT KING!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Did I tell you I took my First Big Game animal with a Pellet Gun?:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>Ah... I need calibers ?

JUDAS BIGJOHN!

Then you'll want weights!:D

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-13 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p].177

HELL SAKES!

I don't know?

I think the cat is on to something here so I'm gonna "copy cat"

.177 Gamo Red fire
.22 Gamo Raptor
.35 JSB Diablo

Or I fold :D

>The first two are 177 caliber
>the third is 22 cal.
>Left to right.

So?

Did I get the Brand Right?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom