NAME THE CARTRIDGE # 3!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
OK Guys!

BIGJOHN Started it but I'll add to it!

For the 1st Poster to get all 4 of these Cartridges Right I'm gonna send the Winner a New 1 Ounce Copper Token!

One Guess only Please!

So do your Best!:D

Sorry,some Pics are blurry!

560.17-50.jpg

709450fatmac.jpg

6374375rum.jpg

6429454casull.jpg

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Ok I can see the 17 rum and it looks like a 500 S&W but the other two are hard tell their real size. Ok here goes a guess the second one a 25 super bee and the third a 30 06

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-13 AT 00:06AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 11:51?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 11:51?PM (MST)

.17 flintstone super eyebunger
.264 nogefukenideamegoten
.338-06
.500 Cassul?

17 eargunsplittenloudnboomer
243 wssm
35 whelen
500 S&W mag

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Is #2 a 6mmBR or 6mm dasher where someone went a little crazy trimming the case length?

Thats the shortest neck ive ever seen!

OK Guys!

I'll give you one Hint since only a couple of you have only the first one right!

# 1 is the 17 JFP:D AKA the .17-50!

Go ahead & take a 2nd Stab at since you Guy's Ain't doing so well!:D

There's a Fresh Ounce of Copper on the Line!:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

>my wild a$$ guesses :D
>17 JFP
>7mm PPC
>375 Ruger
>44 Rem Mag
>
>
>Now what are they?? ;-)

Well!

You got the 17 JFP Right!:D

Well Wakin!

The Case is the same but the HCTU takes a bigger Bullet!:D

>Well dang
>
>Is #3 a .375 Rem Ultra
>mag ??? :D

:D:D:D!

JUDAS!

OK Guys!

Fire away with as many Guesses as you want!

My last shot at these pics of cartridges

17 JFP - (given by the "cat")
17 wildcat on a PPC or Rem BR case
375 Rem Ultra mag
500 S&W Mag

All out of researched guesses now :)

>My last shot at these pics
>of cartridges
>
>17 JFP - (given by the
>"cat")
>17 wildcat on a PPC or
>Rem BR case
>375 Rem Ultra mag
>500 S&W Mag
>
>
>All out of researched guesses now
>:)

Hey sj!

You gotta get # 2 & # 4 right!

Keep Guessin Boys!

Gonna end this one tonight at 8:00 PM U-TARDville time!

Fire away Boys!

OK Guys!

.17-50 AKA .17 JFP!

50 Fat Mac!

375 RUM!

454 Casull!

Looks like sj was the Closest!

PM Me your Mailing address sj & I'll send you the Gold,I mean Copper!:D

Judas, Elkassassin!
I got one plus the one you ratted out :D

I had to google "50 fat mac" to see what that was
Might have got the casull if the pic had been in perspective to another round, maybe ;-)

It was fun trying tho

Well sj you were the Closest!

Try # 8!

I just posted it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom