Name that cartridge game

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
I have a few cartridges laying around . Now that the major deer and elk hunts are over. I thought it would be fun to play name that cartridge . Are you guys game ? I think these first ones should be easy.
1437image.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p].22, 30-06. 7mm, 45-120???

Haha, 1/4, I feel like I did in college all over again...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 02:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 02:38?PM (MST)
I'm going to revise #3 to 338win mag as well.

1- 22lr
2- 270
3- 300 Win Mag
4- 460 Wby mag

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

I Think I recognize the one on the Left!

It's a "High Dollar Non Existent Over Priced Short Range Bullet"!:D:D:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

22 lr
30-06
338 win mag
460 weatherby mag

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I've heard legends about that far left cartridge and I thought I saw one once...but I was mistaken. Forget guessing...how much you want for that?

Good Game!

22lr
270 Win
338 Win mag
460 Weatherby

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Ok are we done with this
>one ?

Don't Know?

Is there a Wiener yet?:D

Let's Hear em BIGJOHN!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 10:27PM (MST)[p]Ok , you guys are pretty good. This wasn't to hard. The second is a little harder and Bessy is just plain crazy. Are those real cartridges ? Here are the answer .
3441image.jpg

22LR and it is up for bid. It is a stinger hallow point hard to find. 270, 338 win mag and 460 or a small #####.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom