Name that butt!

Feleno

Long Time Member
Backside.jpg

If I'm not mistaken and I don't think I am I dated her once a while back. Except the one I was with had a little more hair and was not so skinny. No, now I remember it wasn't her maybe her sister or cousin, she is way to clean to be the one I was with.

Slide

Kinda looks like Demi, but i don't think she's "hard" enough.

I thought you were out of town Brett??

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slam
just an extended weekend away from the old job. how ya been?

Y'all sure can guess b o o bs and booty but you don't know your wildlife?

THAT WOULD BE CALLED A "JACKMASTERS DELIGHT"!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-08 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]Have any of ya'll ever been watching say...wheel of fortune, and the first participant asks if theres a "f"...and there isn't and the next dumb azz asks if there is a "f"? makes you wonder if enough oxygen is getting to the brain.....lol

* just messing with you JB......you need some oxygen?
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Neither have i til i googled every possible image of female african antelope...... nice job f dude!lol that took up way too much of my day!
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

ANSWER PUNKS QUESTION Faleno???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Wow! In the first picture, it's awful hard to get any perspective that gives you an idea of size. I was thinking 200 lb animal, not a 15 pound animal. That black tipped tail had me, as I couldn't remember what the south end of a lechwe looked like, even though that's exactly where I shot one. Next time, give us a photo that has something that helps us judge size.

That was a good one, nice job Fdude. Still, the women are more fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom