Name suggestions for a baby boy

B

BigGameHunter24816

Hey Everyone, I found out today that my wife is having a baby boy so we're thinking about names. Post some names on this thread and I'll see if there are any that meet the Mrs. approval. We're due in May so we have time on this decision. Have fun with it... i.e. "Fred" Bear, "Adolph" Leupold, "Saxton" Pope, etc.

Thanks...

Seth, that is one of my favorites. My wife is not a fan of it though. Feleno, that would be good too.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

You find out who the Dad is yet?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

Hunter
"Hey Hunter want to go hunting"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

How's about Allan?? ;-)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

6997img_0037.jpg

Bought a mini AR for the baby... it's never too early to teach 'em gun safety!

I like the suggestion so far, you people make me laugh!

I am in the same situation. My wife is having our first boy in March.....Getting REALLY excited. We are still thinking about boy names too, as I have two girls. My daughters names are Sekoya and Katera so we have to think of something good for a boy. Right now she wants to name him Nixon.

>I am in the same situation.
>My wife is having our
>first boy in March.....Getting REALLY
>excited. We are still thinking
>about boy names too, as
>I have two girls. My
>daughters names are Sekoya and
>Katera so we have to
>think of something good for
>a boy. Right now she
>wants to name him Nixon.
>

Fish

You have my permission to use Throckmorton_James if you want.

Ransom

If your son is born on March 29th....then it can only be one name to make it proper...BRIAN

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Timber
Trigger
Remington
Ruger
Trapper
Hagen(Copenhagen)
Buck
My wife dident like these names we ended up naming ours Carson.

We named our youngest (5) Bridger, BUT if you use it beware everybody who has come into contact with the little bugger has a nightmare story or two ranging from nut shots to denting my brand new 196" mulie mount's nose a week after I got it back!

So if you are ever in contact with someone who knows him and you call out your son's name and it is Bridger you will see a reflexive defensive flinch from those that know!

Bill

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-11 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]I plan on nameing my son if I ever have one Saxton. My grandma has called me Saxton since the day I was born.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom