Nakid

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-11 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]Lol, yes Once when I gave her my old phone and I forgot to erase a video off my phone of me doing the "man-gina". And the other time I was just getting out of the shower and walked into the bedroom not knowing she was there.

KIND OF A STRANGE QUESTION FELENO.......YOU MUST OF HAD A RECENT ESCAPADE WITH YOUR SIS IN LAW !!!!! DO TELL !!!!.......................YD.

Once my sister in law was climbing back up into the boat and her tit fell out of her swimming suit. That was awesome!

My wife's sister and husband were living with her right after they got married. The wife and I were dating at the time so I kind of came and went from their apartment. I was supposed to meet her there for a date, though she told me she was running late so she told me to go in and wait for her. As I was waiting on the couch, her sister in law runs into the living room butt naked looking for some action. However, it wasnt me she was looking for. She thought her husband had come home from work and she was going to give him a welcome home gift. It was actually kind of surprising to see how far into the living room she ran before she realized it was me rather than the husband.

nice story grizz. I figured I wasn't the only one.

Wife went Xmas shopping and was meeting her sister at a mall about 1/2 hr south of us closer to where her sis lives. Late in the afternoon its shower time, I do the deed, towel off and start to shave (my face you pervs). I hear the garage door opener and the door going up, shortly after I hear the door from the garage into the house open. We have a wide hall and my bathroom is at the end, only about 8-10 feet from the door into the house. Out of the side of my eye I see my wife coming him holding a few bags. I turned at the same time as my "wife" looked up, except it wasn't my wife. Quite a surprise for both of us. Anyway, she followed my wife home to wrap Xmas presents and I had no clue she'd be there.

I've seen my sis in laws boobies several times but the closest up till then she'd ever seen me in the buff was in my underwear. Don't ask... :)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-11 AT 03:28PM (MST)[p]>Anyone ever have your sister in
>law see you nakid? Just
>asking.

On accident??.....no.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-11 AT 04:27PM (MST)[p]horse
She has NICE boobies and is pretty proud to show them off. I can recall 4-5 times seeing them without surprising her or by accident. Is it wrong for me to say she has a better rack then my wife? I guess it isn't as long as she doesn't see this post.

She sent me an email about an hour ago that simply said "jingle balls, jingle balls....Merry Christmas, hahahaha!!"
I may hear about his for a while.

"Anyone ever have your sister in law see you nakid? Just asking."

I keep trying but she always looks away.

no, but I got a story for you guys. A good buddy of my once got drunk and slipped into bed naked with his mother in law. what makes this even funnier is that his wife was the one that told me the story. I still ask me today if he was snugle up with her.

Yes I've seen your sister in law nakid F-Dude...I don't really remember exactly what she looks like nakid though so maybe you could email me a pic or two or ten and remind me?? :D

~Z~

Sweet post.....I've got a chub thinking about seeing my sis in law naked. Looks like I'll be sitting at the office a bit longer than I planned....or at least until the receptionist leaves. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom