Naked and Afraid

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I think it's great to have survival skills and be ready to live off the land if you have to.

I've been trying to talk my wife into practicing naked and afraid so we'll be ready if it ever comes to that. So far she's not buying into it.

Anybody else doing that?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

booty Ain't quite Naked!

But He's close!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

>I think it's great to have
>survival skills and be ready
>to live off the land
>if you have to.
>
>I've been trying to talk my
>wife into practicing naked and
>afraid so we'll be ready
>if it ever comes to
>that. So far she's not
>buying into it.
>
>Anybody else doing that?
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.

Eel,

I don't even know your wife. Why would I want to practice survival skills with her?

feddoc, you might have misunderstood the question?:)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-15 AT 11:16AM (MST)[p]I'm sure if you made $10 bucks more than Trump you could!

She's not there for the comb over.

Now those are some classic comments, guys!

I was going to say: everyone is afraid when I'm naked or they will most certainly be scared to death if they ever got a look at me. Not good!

Zeke

I could handle the naked......not the bare feet.

If they stuck me out there with Honora....I would kill myself.

>I could handle the naked......not the
>bare feet.
>
>
>If they stuck me out there
>with Honora....I would kill myself.
>

I just made those arrangements... Where do you leave your gun safe key?

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-15 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]I've thought about trying Cealis,but there is no way I could get my wife to sit out in the yard,naked, in two separate bath tubs!

All kidding aside...

I happen to know a TV survival expert. Whenever he teaches a class, he's always asked about shows like this. He tells them that the last thing you want to do is learn survival when you need it, and shows like this are not helping.

Living off the land is not particularly easy or fun, and much more difficult if you don't have the skillset, the mindset, and the tools to do it. If your wife is not into it, she's not going to enjoy it at all. I'm lucky that my wife is into that sort of thing, but it was a huge eye opener for her when we spent a long weekend in desert with minimal gear.

The people on that show are constantly monitored, and in contact with help at a moment's notice. If you want to learn survival, go camping and leave a couple of pieces of gear in the car each time. That way, you have a safety net in case something happens.

If you're just trying to get her naked, try dinner and some flowers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom