MyTopo Unit Maps

GeorgeE

Always like their maps, so I can't imagine to many problems...Question is have you used their Unit Maps for Wyoming units and were they accurate with boundaries and such...Thanks!

'Ike'

Bowhunter...

Ike, I ordered one last year for 113 pronghorn and was very pleased with the map. Accurate and printed on that plastic that is nearly indestructible so the map should last for years!

I've got a bunch of them for the antelope units and really like having them in my daypack. I still have my gps but for a quick check if the surrounding land I still like maps. And these seem really nice IMHO.

Just my two cents....I have purchased many maps form mytopo. I just ordered one for NM unit 10 and I couldn't even read the thing. The clarity was horrible. I emailed them and they told me to send it back and they'd refund my $$. Not sure if it was just a bad map or what. Make sure yours is good quality. I wouldn't think that the unit would make much difference on the clarity. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom