MYTON CHICKEN???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just wondering how many of you are participating in the TARDville Crow Hunt?

I know what I'll be Chewin on at the Fort for about a Month!

Yup!

Myton Chicken!

At least it will be Fresh!

Does it Require a Special License?

Or will a Combination cover it?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What are they suppose to do with them after they shoot them? It's not like they are good to eat like a blue grouse or pheasant .

>a three legged dog six pack
>permit should do it??!!

Same Permit you've been using for the last several years elkun?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

There's plenty of recipes for crow. Considering they eat carrion...I'll pass!

Most of us utards don't know a crow from a raven from a condor from a eagle. That is until we do a taste test.

Ur chitt'in me ????-- The three legged dog STILL OPEN ??????

I think it was 1986 pheasant hunting in the Basin,
After limiting out on birds, inculeding a pile of ducks,
We tryed out the Three legged dog .....For several hours.

Then the birds ended up in the bathtub at the Bottle Hollow!!
Go figure.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Hey Goofy!

No!

The 3 Legged Dog Saloon is not Open anymore!

Ya See!

elkun has Memories!

Burnt Deep inside His Brain from days past spent at the 3 Legged Dog Saloon!

Myton just Ain't been the same since it closed!

its a private club!!?reg member$ 500 silver$ 1000 elkassassin gold $1500... , life time, @2500 (have to wait for some one to die) call elkassassin for more info,,,

Hey elkun?

Can you tell us about the time you ............................

at the 3 Legged Dog?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom