Myth Busters

D

D13er

Do you think Karri's hooters are a myth ?? I wish she would jerk that shirt off and bust the myth.

JB

Haahaaaaa!!! Those things are "confirmed" to be real! Mmmmmmmmm.... Karrrrriiii's hooooooooters!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

JUDAS PRIEST D-CUP!!!

THEM AIN'T "D"S!!!

DID YOU TELL MS. D-CUP WHY YOU REALLY WATCH THE SHOW???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT MIGHT BE A MYTH!!!

Just never you mind! Haahaaaa...
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Me and the Wife both love that show! I watch Kari and she wathces Jamie's mustache I guess rofl!!!

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

"wish she would jerk that shirt off" Whew .... I have no idea what you are all talking about ... but it still makes me sweat.

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-07 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-07 AT 10:38?PM (MST)

Mmmmmm.... Kari Byron.. mmmm........
290106255_d31e0a7e83.jpg

Here is one from when she modeled for the "airplane toilet " butt mold. Brrrrrrrrrrraaaaapppppthtthththtttpppppp.....
k3.jpg

famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Eric

deerline.gif

Looks like she's wearing one of Bobcats Global warming "thongs" Gee--and I thought those were global warming ear warmers....
Got one for the wife one time and she wore it once..and hated it.
She calls them BUTT FLOSS

I've actually done some machining(a few boxes for video!) for them in Alameda..ya she a hot flaming red head... all great folks!!!(just a bit wacked though).
rackmaster

AW thwe old monster muleys shows it face just a bit again Life is indeed good!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom