Myspce?

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
Since my space is the new way to comunicate on the internen....who has one?

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

I would not have one due to the fact that they can be altered by anyone else that can hack your password. My daughter had one and someone found out her password and wrote some pretty bad stuff about her. I found out and said that was it. It's just another way for kids to communicate. BUT...you don't really know who they are communicating with. I don't like it. Just my opinion.

Steve

I just recently got one as well. It's a good way to stay in touch with old friends.

DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD ONE UNTIL polarbear & TEE-TEE-K GOT JACKIN AROUND ONE NIGHT!!!

REMEMBER THAT TEE-TEE-K???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

my myspace is under the user name wyoming whitey. it is fun and a great way to meet old friends and make new ones.

I use it to blog and to see pics of TripleK's kids - and to show mine off too of course, though I need to update it. That and to see some of T-Finals best photog work. Here's my add:

http://www.myspace.com/garrettao

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I do it is....

myspace.com/checkitmaybm8

Which is; check it may be mate...I play chess in addition to hunting.

Marc

I refuse to get one!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

>DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD ONE
>UNTIL polarbear & TEE-TEE-K GOT
>JACKIN AROUND ONE NIGHT!!!
>
>REMEMBER THAT TEE-TEE-K???

Oh yeah! One of our best. LOL Funny stuff.

A friend of mine talked me into getting a myspace page to network when I was starting my own home business (doing radio commercials and other voice work). I've gotten some good leads and some business from it. I like the blog there and I like messing around with it...sending comments and such. I have also gotten in touch with some people I haven't seen in years too. That part is pretty cool.

My wife has one. She says its pretty cool. She was / is able to hook up with old friends from High school and collage...

If I had one, I think I wouldn't have too many friends!!!

muleyman

muleyman careful when you say hookup with means something else totally to me ha ha, i am gonna try and add all of you since it is a good way to keep friends, future contacts in a place that you dont have bessy markin his territory all over your leg ha ha

Not me! I hear that too many perverts hang out on myspace. I only frequent safe places, like MM! No.....well, very few perverts here!:)

Eel

I did say "hook up"! Maybe my mind in trying to tell me something ;) I better take a look at her account tonite while she's sleeping and see what kind of "friends" she's talkin with...now if I only new the password!

taker easy

muleyman

Tworivers, same goes to you and everyone else. Leave my lady friends alone. I've already warned most of them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom