My Wyoming Antelope

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
With rifle season fast approaching, I decided to punch my tag on this buck. I shot it last Wednesday at about 12:30.

Here are a couple videos I took as he came in, left and came back. And I also took a couple of stills before I picked up my bow.

="http://www.youtube.com/v/MOoi4YJsK_M?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always"

allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEaNm_5LolE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always"

373.jpg

372.jpg

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" valueallowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

7-1000.jpg

61000.jpg

71000.jpg

11000.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Congrats on an awesome antelope. I hope I can get a chance at one that big on my hunt.

That's a nice looking antelope , looks like he's been eating good . I'm getting fired up headed that way come october for antelope and deer . Congrats

congrads on a great goat. his left side has some charcter to after his cutter.

Congrats BB on a nice looking Lope and as always, great photos thanks for sharing.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Really a nice looking buck - and the pictures as usual are just great.
Nice to see the guy behind the camera get out front also:)

Ya, is he a fat chub or not! After I let the air out of him, he still looked like a chub.

There is so much feed and water this year and the goats all seem in great shape.

Doug I spent the best part of three weeks in blinds from before daylight until very late in the day. It's a disipline one has to aquire. Most people can't do it and if I didn't take photos as an added incentive, I doubt I could for that long.

Here's a lope my hunting partner's daughter took this year as her dad watched and coached her. It was her very first big game animal and she did a great job. She shot it the very last 1/2 day she could hunt before she had to return home to school.

352a.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Great job Bill,
How come you can make antelope look so good and not fix up the old guy sitting with it? JK!
We are headed up in a few weeks to see what we can do in 58.
Nice pics...as always!
Thanks for sharing.

Good luck to ya in 58.

Heck if I got that guy any better looking he wouldn't have time to hunt because he would spend all his timing chasing off all the girls!

Here's my friend with his daughter just after she took her buck.

Baileysbuckfix21000.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Nice Goat, but your slippin on your picture taking. Next time take a little time to clean up the "dingle-berries" out of your pic.:)

Elkoholic.gif

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-11 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p]Elkoholic, I never even noticed that while taking photos, but I did notice a fresh pile when I started to skin him.

Here is a little different angle of my buck in which you can't see the dingleberries! Ha Ha

11-1200.jpg

I am headed back up there to photograph and hopefully video my son filling his tag.

Have a good one. BB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom