My wife is suing!!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
A recent article in the Eureka Post reported that a woman,one Mrs. Eel has sued St Lukes hospital, saying that after her husband was treated there recently, he had lost all interest in sex. A hospital spokesman replied, ?Mr Eel was actually admitted in Ophthalmology - all we did was correct his eyesight...?

Eel

Eel, Do you really have the guts to show your wife this post???LOL!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Alright Eel, I'm gonna need you to tell me all your waterfowl hot spots and secrets for the northeast reservoirs and an aleutian goose hunting connection or I contact the Mrs. Eel!

And lest you think I can't find your place, all I have to look for is two totem poles and a garbage can wired for 110 with chicken wire. If I narrow it down to a couple places I then only need to look for a scull boat and a couple trophy turtle shells in the front yard.

Remember if she finds put there goes your retirement.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Haha!

I hear they've been killin' the razors down there! I've been threatening to go down there and get some just too busy for an hour and a half drive then clam then drive back.

Maybe you should just bring me some clams! }>

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

I have this funny feeling he is going to bring you a whole $hitpot load of clams to be sure you clam up about his post.

The one he has to really worry about is Kilo.

RELH

Eel

I forwarded this thread to Red so she'd know you are a dickweed and wouldn't cuddle with you anymore.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom