My stupid binoculars!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Well, opening weekend has passed (B zone, CA). I made walk hunts both days and saw a total of 31 does and fawns. (true story). I just knew I was going to see a buck but never did! Now I know why!

I was cleaning my binoculars this afternoon. They're one of the new elecrtonic digital do everything binocular. When I was wiping the lenses off I accidentally hit the "menu" button. The display said "Antler Block----ENABLED". In "antler block" mode it shows everything but antlers. Why the Japanese added that feature is beyond me. I thought sure I had it turned off, and suspect overton and his cousin RELH had something to do with it!

Eel

HEY eel!!!

CAN YOU GET ME A PAIR THAT HAS THE "ANTLERS ENABLED" BUTTON ON THEM???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat! You won't believe this!

I actually found a place where the roads are blocked off so good you can't get a 4 wheeler in!

I know it's hard to believe, but it's true!

I think I'll have some good hunting until they figure a way around the blocked roads!

The only EEL enjoying it while it lasts!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-08 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]Eel! We know you are getting old - but senile??? No one would have ever thought!! That is one of the best excuses I have ever heard! Does it also have a shell block enabler for turtles?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Is kerosine available in Humbolt County?
>
>
>
>Ransom

Big shortage in Humboldt Co. Sold out!

Roy, I checked on the turtle shell block. The instruction book says, and I quote....."Not for use on turtles, bears, cape buff, or any other dangerous game."

Eel

I swear to jeezus! I found a pair that had a "Kill the bastage" mode. Manny was selling them on a street corner in LA

RUS

Eel; That will teach you to buy Japanese instead of American. I confess,it was not I or my cuz. It was kilo and he did it when you last had breakfast with him and made him pay the bill.

RELH

>I swear to jeezus! I found
>a pair that had a
>"Kill the bastage" mode. Manny
>was selling them on a
>street corner in LA
>
>RUS

hey, i havn't been to LA since the 80's

Ransom;

Nah!! let's just wait awhile before burning him out. He is good for many more laughs on his posts. When he quits being funny, HAVE KEROSENE-WILL TRAVEL.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom