my son's new personal best fish

Idahoron

Very Active Member
My Son Jacob has a new baby and getting him out to fish has been tough. The water level is up again but I had to get him into some fish. He didn't get to go on the catfish trip and all my other sturgeon trips didn't work with his work schedule. Well I set up a date that I was on vacation and we made it work. His first fish was a good fish. It was strong and had a pile of fight, his new PB fish!

IMG_0173_zps3ccba0dc.jpg

Well we caught a few others and it was looking like we needed to get going and then he hooked the Kraken. A few minutes into the fight this fish went for a jump that we got on video. The fish was fully in the air!!! It was amazing! I knew it was an awesome fish but I didn't know how much. Jacob has only got one chance to fish this year and he made up for it fast. Here is his new PB fish. This one even beat his alaskan monster halibut. He was pretty excited and I was too. Ron

Biggirl01_zps0bca117c.jpg

Sweet!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

that is some memories to have!!!! congrats!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

That's a great fish.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom