MY SIG WAS GETTIN OLD!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
So I got me a New One!

From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!"

I'm sure that makes the young men & women defending our country real nervous.

Good one Nugent.. I mean Bess!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Just as stupid and annoying as the last one.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

You could have used this as your new sig...

9620tn.jpg

2311idiot.jpg

I'll help you out.....
I'll tune your quad you freakin fool
If you ride it were you can't
I'll roll it down the mountain side
You dumb ass ig nor rant
Don't take my guns
Cuz they are mine or ill bomb your stupid ass
Hip hip hooray for Marshall law
Gawd damn my diesels fast

>
>Just as stupid and annoying as
>the last one.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

So NVB?

You're Joining the Crowd that just throws their Hands in the Air & Say F'it,Take My Guns?

From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

And tell me NVB?

Was it the Democrat Part that Pissed you off?

>I didn't picture you that short,
>BESS!
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

Easy Wisz!

Ms Wisz said I wasn't Short!:D

Ahah!.......The fruits of a quality Utah High School education!

This one would not be so bad if you didn't write like a 15 year old, acne infected, high school dropout, with a perpetual boner

When you display an adequate command of the English language, people tend to take you seriously. When you fail at these basic communication skills, you confirm your ignorance and actually discourage serious attention, from educated people.

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

You Throwin your Hands in the Air Nicky?

Or Fightin?

Nicky the GRAMMAR Teacher?

Now that's some Funny Sshhitt right there!:D

>
>I think Nickman was giving you
>a hint on your grammar
>Bess...
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Did Flounder sit you club house wiener bumpers in a corner or what Mosnar?

Seems Elkbummhole has been assigned nonsense poster boy duty lately.

Not that anything he ever posted made sense.

Slick

COOL It Slick or I'm gonna Post a Pic you Ain't gonna like!

Post away Elkasshole. I've done a lot of things that I'm not proud of. In the end it doesn't really matter. My family defines me & believe me they are the best of everything I could hope for.

Be very careful.

Slick

"""Be Very Careful!"""

WTF does that mean?

You gonna Sue Me?

You gonna report me to Fondler there Slick?

So Rans?

I pay the Guy a Compliment & I get Sued?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-13 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]Yes! I'm a happy sort Mosnar LMAO.
OOP'S I meant GMAO
(Giggle My Axx off.)

And no Bess.. It won't be as clean as sue.

Slick

>
>So I got me a New
>One!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot
>Barrel & My Dead Cold
>Hands I Shall go down
>Fighting for American Pride &
>Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring
>a Situation where I Hope
>to Hell All Americans become
>True Americans once again &
>Stand up for their Rights!
>

Ya know BCB.. This all started 'cause you posted this dumbass signature that everybody hates. So get a grip! You might want to do a letter to the editor of the Altamont Reaper. I bet TripK would give you a hand.

She is a sucker for ugly puppies I hear.

Slick

So RUS?

You Hate it too Huh?

You throwin your Hands in the Air too Huh?

It must really Hurt to be called a Brainwashed Demo Pusssy?

Only if the Shoe Fits RUS!

I never once Singled anybody out Slick!

""And no Bess.. It won't be as clean as sue""

That a THREAT RUS?

I don't give a sh!t what your signature says. I just wish you'd make it a different color so I don't think you're actually saying something that matters when I read your posts.

[font color="brown"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights! [/font]

Color [font color="brown"]brown [/font] chosen for a reason.

Oh, and I do think you can "Lick the U.S. Military". They would probably tell you to also. ;-)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

ADVICE FROM AN INTERNET FRIEND:

One word: It's too fuggin' long and needs be a different color bess. (maybe more words than one. Kinda wordy like your signature)

Zeke

>I don't give a sh!t what
>your signature says. I just
>wish you'd make it a
>different color so I don't
>think you're actually saying something
>that matters when I read
>your posts.
>
>
>[font color="brown"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring
>a Situation where I Hope
>to Hell All Americans become
>True Americans once again &
>Stand up for their Rights!
>[/font]
>
>Color [font color="brown"]brown [/font] chosen for
>a reason.
>
>Oh, and I do think you
>can "Lick the U.S. Military".
>They would probably tell you
>to also. ;-)
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

NVB!

You're A Picky/Finicky SOB!

I'll see what I can do!

Would you Prefer some CAP-LOCKS?

[font color="orange"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'm still workin on it!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elkassassin, I expected at least a photo of an old .40 cal., or something. I read all this and no SIG? What the hell are you doing to me?

>Elkassassin, I expected at least a
>photo of an old .40
>cal., or something. I
>read all this and no
>SIG? What the hell
>are you doing to me?
>

Well!

There wasn't room to include My 'Nature' after the Sig,lol!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom