My secret off season training regimen

dryflyelk

Many have been asking me for years how I keep in shape in the off season. It's been a closely guarded secret, passed down from generation to generation. Well, I've decided that it's time I gave back to the hunting community, and let you in on it. If you want to be a better back country bow hunter, if you are ready to take it to the next level, if you are ready to go hard core...here's your program.

Warning: Not for the feint of heart. Hawkeye and Robiland tried to make it through this workout and they passed out just doing the stretching.

Those guys have been watching those new Cameron Hanes clips on Bowhunter TV!

WOW! Who knew that having your bleeding hands washed with fresh salsa cruda would be soooo romantic!

HILARIOUS!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Iv always used rock ankle weights when I hike except mine are bigger/heavier. lol

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

While goat hunting in rocky terrain, I always use rock ankle weights to give the goats a chance to escape my deadly judo-chop and to give me a mobile rock blind.

I dont need to train in the off season. I use my chute plane to locate the animals. This makes its easy to kill them thus I dont need to be fit.

I don't know where you come up wiht this stuff. But you look like you aged in that video. No wonder you always have headaches.

By the way, did you ever find out if the trail cam pic was of a cougar or something else?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom