my pack goats

Idahoron

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-11 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-11 AT 11:05?PM (MST)

I finally found some of my old pictures. Man these are old pictures. The most recent picture is 13 years ago. Ron

ARCHERY3-1.jpg

BIG_CR_2-1.jpg

CHIP_2-1.jpg

ELK_AND_-1.jpg

CLINT_1-1.jpg

DON_3-1.jpg

DON_4.jpg

ELVIS_3-1.jpg

IRON_BOG-1.jpg

THE_BOY3-1.jpg

JACOB___-1.jpg

WEST_CR.jpg

THE_BOY7.jpg

I lost a lot of pictures due to the CD failing. I was bummed out to find this CD went bad. These were the only ones I could save.
I hunted a lot with them. I even used them to duck hunt down into canyons. Ron

Awesome pictures Ron, They look like they could haul a quite a bit. Do you still use them?

Sent you a PM.

GBA

The young ones would be 17 now. no They are gone I sold them before they all died of old age. If any of you ever saw the book called "practical goat packing" My goat was the front cover of that book. I helped to write the hunting part. Ron

i know in wyoming they made it illegal to use goats in the wilderness so nothing gets spread to the bighorn sheep. just read it in the paper last week

what kind are they? I got a Nubian. He is great! I love hiking with the little Guy.

KeeP in touch... ANTLER ADDICTION THERAPY GROUP on FB.

Swbuckmaster I'm not an expert technology wise but I store my photos on the hard drive, CD, and on my external hard drive which I keep in my drawer in the bank in case the house burns down. Pictures as we all know can't be replaced.

Loved the pack goat pictures. Just curious I know terrain matters but how much can a pack goat typically pack.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom