My New Website!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Yes, this is a shameless plug of sorts. I started a new website (http://www.NoFearOutdoors.com) for people like myself who like to play. Such things as ATV, Snowmobile, Hike, Backpack, Trail Run, Snowboard, Mtn. Bike, Rock Climb, Wakeboard, Boat, etc.
Just for people who love to live it up as best they can. I like sharing my adventures and like to learn about new ones and hear of what other people are doing.

Anyway, if any of you would like to BS about that type of stuff and/or even contribute to the site, I'd sure like it. If you're doing any adventure runs, hikes, etc. I'd love for you to share it. Photos are always cool and can tell a good story.

The site currently has some small articles with photos and video I have taken, and a talk forum. The idea is to have something similar to MonsterMuleys.com but focused on just general outdoor adventure fun stuff.

Take a look and let me know what you think.
http://www.NoFearOutdoors.com

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Good Grief!.....Probably have sponsors that sell Spandex!

Looks like a slip over to the "dark side". LOL!

Good luck with your new website!

It ain't my thing, but it is all good if you ain't sitting indoors and doing nothing.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

HEY NICKMAN.......THINK BRIAN WILL HAVE AN ADULT PAGE ON THE NEW WEBSITE.......JUST ASKIN...........YD. (SEND ME THOSE FLORIDA GIRLS AGAIN, I LOST THEM WHEN MY NEW PUTER GOT INSTALLED).

Not my thing but for those who like to play hard and go the extra mile, they certainly will enjoy this new site.

Eldorado

Lol YD, I was gonna ask if he has a Campfire where we can post girly pics. Maybe with him gone we can push the limits more here!;-)

We have a strict NO ADVERTISING POLICY here in the MM forums. Can you please remove the above advertisement? LOL.

founderhottub.jpg

buck1.gif

It's a website with a lot of potential. There are a lot of us out there that will use it once the word gets out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom