My new trophy room

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-15 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]I was curious too? How high? 10'. It looks cool. Cant wait to see the rest.

Looks good! Yeah, that might be a 6 sided room with more to come.

Mountain Lion on a cardboard box is pretty unique. I never would have thought of that pose.:)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>Very nice! Like the buff too!
>What hangs from the cabinet
>doorknobs?
Large turkey beards, Marley your Trophy room is looking great.

Classy looking room!

You better slow down with the trophy collection, you know what happened to the last dentist that went trophy hunting.

Lookin' good bro!
I especially like the white center-piece!
Ya gotta love those big Dall rams!
Zeke

Very nice!

Do you feel like you can still get a good feel for them with them that far up off the ground?

I have a 22' gable ceiling and I've always wondered how high up I could go with future mounts.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-15 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]My office where I've had them until now is a long skinny room with 15 foot ceilings. In that room you couldn't really see what my elk really had because you had to stand right below them. This new room allows me to stand back away from them. If your room is big enough to stand back from them then 20 feet wouldn't be a problem

Having seen trophies you have posted on MM, that are not in that photo, I can only assume we are looking at a small section. At your age with your hunting passion, that room will require significant space for many additions.

Very nice!

Yeah I still have 2 1/2 more walls to fill but I'm already regretting the size. The room is 18x17 feet and I put 5/8" plywood over every wall before Sheetrock.

For sure as mine are 12 feet high----ya can put just about any mount in with those High ceilings or even stack 'em up like I have on my Elk Wall.

Ya done good----looks good----enjoy

Robb

>For sure as mine are 12
>feet high----ya can put just
>about any mount in with
>those High ceilings or even
>stack 'em up like I
>have on my Elk Wall.
>
>
>Ya done good----looks good----enjoy
>
>Robb
You got a few pics you could share?

I'm also building a house with 12' ceilings, not to hijack but any photos of 12' ceilings w critters would be reatly appreciated...

Very Nice Marley!

You have some fine animals there.
I like the black background for illuminating the animals.
The plywood backer board is a must for a serious trophy room.

Thanks for sharing!

hat wall alone is beautiful and well done. Can't wait to see the rest. #Jealous

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

>Looks fantastic! Are you going
>to keep the africa animals
>together?

Yes my plan is to keep all the North American animals on one wall and rest on others.

Very well done. Wall color/lighting and mount position all look great! Most trophy wall layouts look much too cluttered not well planned and gaudy?again well done. Looking forward to the African wall.

High Ceiling/wall area makes such a big difference in presentation quality.

Turned out great marley

Robb

Wow Marley Beautiful!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

The whole wall is awesome but I absolutely LOVE that bison mount!!! The wall pedestal deer mount looks sweet as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom