My new hunting buddy

marley

Very Active Member
My first grandchild! I’m so excited to have a new hunting buddy in the future. I can already tell that he’s a muley killer and that he hates Michigan. He is a huge motivation for me to stay in good shape.
6EC31234-F278-42BE-B9FF-CB837A504785.jpeg

F55855C7-25E4-47BC-B631-835238C1260E.jpeg

IMG_5686.jpeg

Congrats on your first grandson...your going to have many years of fun and enjoyment with him..I know the last sixteen years with my oldest has been a blast

Well I probably need a new rifle build to pass down to him when I die, of course
Congratulations! I can relate, just had my first grandson 2 1/2 months ago. Really looking forward to having a young hunting buddy tag along with me.
Oh, and I already have a rifle build in progress for me...I mean him. LOL!

Must be something in the water. I had my first grandson 6 months ago, they named him Finn. Good thing I like to fish also:) but he is still going hunting with grandpa. Congrats to you and his parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 149051
I raised both of my daughters hunting.
Now I am a grandpa also as of a month ago!
Excited to raise another girl in the hunting world if she wants to and I live long enough 🤣
Big Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊!! Enjoy the ride as you well know - never stay little very long- I’ve got 1 girl & 1 son- My daughter calls me almost every other day checking on her Dad to see what he’s been up to ! Enjoy these adventures !
Jerry Gold In Windsor, Colorado 😁🍀

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom