My New Horse

Longun

Long Time Member
Don't have to catch it, don't have to feed it and only water it every 200 miles. At $3.35 gal and rising this is my summertime transportation. I'm gettin on it and heading south and when somebody asks what that white stuff is one the ground in this pic I'm gonna reside there in the wintertime.....

Here's the pic
47f225890454d5da.jpg

Been thinking of getting me a horse just like her. How does she ride on the trails. Figured that would be the easiest way to get to work and back, just like my Grandpa did when he way my age. What does a horse like that run a guy now days.

Jeff

Mikey,

I think you better think twice before heading out on that cycle hate to see you layed up again with leg, head or arm breaks couold keep you from hunting this year. Think about what your buddies back home might think?? LOL

Brian

The New Horse is a Yamaha TW 200. It will travel 55 - 60 on the highway and is low geared enough that put-putting around on the 2-track roads is perfect. The bigger tires make it comfortable to ride. I only rode it 8 miles so far. This one is a 2007 had 300 miles and I got it for 2600.00 out the door. A new 2008 will run 3700.00. Its a 4 stroke bike so don't have to worry about oil mix. Everyone I talked to who has had one really enjoyed them and they do make a great get to work vehicle in suburbia USA. Me-its my great get to play vehicle in Rural Wyoming. C'MON SUNSHINE!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom