My new bow!!!

S

Squirrelnuts

Dry fired it on my first pull, just got done eating some corn on the cobb and still had butter on my fingers. That's gonna leave a mark!!! What a dumb a$$

488407a56b8aaf96.jpg

"Dont sweat the petty things. Pet the sweaty things!"

You said it, not us.

Corn on the cob, LMFAO.

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

and this is the up and coming crop??? stick to your wii before you kill someone.

So, you pulled a new bow with fingers?

And you didn't have an arrow knocked?

And you were locking your elbow?

.....screw your arm, make sure your bow limbs are alright. Otherwise you could have alot worse than a welt on your forearm.

Dry firing a bow is extremely bad on the bow. It will void warrentys and split limbs with a single firing. Really dumb thing to do... sorry but it is.

Tell you what. seens how you just ruined your new bow. You can go ahead and give it to me and I will "throw it away" for you.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
funny_new_46.gif

Yea, there is a good chance I wont do it again. What should I look for on the limbs? The peep came out of the string but that is really all I could see wrong. Is this something that may come back to haunt me? I have not fired an arrow through it yet. It is a Bowtech/Diamond.

Scored me a 300 on the wii bowling game last night though!!!! JK

Take it to a archery shop and have them look it over. When I started bow hunting back in the day (before carbon and cool sights) I didn't knock my arrow hard enough I guess and it dry fired, hurt like hell. Bent the axel a little but the bow is/was ok, now I am anal making sure not only my arrow is knocked but also that there are no cracks in the carbon shafts. I would never pull back your bow without having the arrow ready to go. Pulling it back just to pull it back doesn't accomplish much, get your practice while actually shooting at a target.

Sounds like a plan; I will have it looked at. Yup, learned my lesson and will not pull the damn thing back without an arrow and a target ready to go.

Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom