My nephew: On huntin' Fool Cover

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
My nephew, Caleb, made the cove of Huntin' Fool magazine with the big desert ram he took. My son had a pic on his phone, but I don't know how to get it from there to here. Anyone seen it? Paul

4142028.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

1525orocopia_ram.jpg

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

That thing Ain't even been Fightin!

WTH?

Nice!

Bet there was some Budweiser's drank before that Deal was done!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

That Ram is perfect.
Both hunter and ram could be tagged "pretty boy" LOL
(That's coming from "ugly old dude")

Congrats young man! You may be ruined for your hunting life, because I doubt you will ever find a nicer hunting trophy.

PC,
I've seen the pics before and I'll say again "WOW"! Now THAT'S a ram!
Congrats to your nephew on his best trophy he'll ever take in his life!
Zeke

LBH, You crack me up with some of you observations. "Pretty boys"
LOL

I just read the article in the 'Huntin Fool. What an awesome hunt and beautiful, well deserved ram! Even "Uncle Paul" got mentioned in the write-up even though he was at home drinking Budweisers...

Congrats to your nephew Caleb!

Horniac

I don't know if you can buy single issues of the Huntin' Fool without subscribing but I am sure they will be sending your nephew a few extra copies with his prize package for getting his story printed in the magazine. Maybe he will send his "Uncle Paul" a copy!

Horniac

It is in the May issue and you won't find it on the news stand.
Paul, you will have to get your nephew to send you a copy. I just got mine in the mail yesterday.
They will send him a few extra copies, but if he calls and asks, they will send him several extras to give to friends and family. At least they did for me.
Great story and an amazing ram!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom