My last bottle

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Of there 4 week bottles or 84 days of treatment came today. Only 4 weeks.Yay! I should be cured forever by the end of May!

It is showing how your health and joys translate into posts. I am very, very glad to see you posting.

The power of Prayers, especially from this wonderful MM's group is self evident.

Jagerdad

Thanks Jagerdad. I had enough energy to cut down, split and clean up a large willow tree at my Parents the other day. I was demolished by the end but my son and I did it.

Hope you get to wear that new boat
clear out Boss. Good things happen to good folk!

DC

Thanks to you all. I'm moving forward. Had a Hella stomach flu this last week- second flu thus year but regaiNing back and looking forward to some hiking when my strength is a little better.

I have 3 weeks left on my treatment of 12 weeks! I got my latest labs back and the virus is already undetected ! It's a great thing and I'm 100 % sure I will start to feel better than I have in many years. My liver can recover and my energy levels will too.
I'm going to work out and hunt like a younger man this fall. By next year I'm planning to do something special if I can get a good hunt set up.

>I have 3 weeks left on
>my treatment of 12 weeks!
>I got my latest labs
>back and the virus is
>already undetected ! It's a
>great thing and I'm 100
>% sure I will start
>to feel better than I
>have in many years. My
>liver can recover and my
>energy levels will too.
>I'm going to work out and