My Inflatable Toy

Feleno

Long Time Member
Yeah I got one. I think every guy should have one, maybe a lot of guys do but don't admit it. They can be a lot of fun and good stress relief on long fishing or hunting trips. It only takes a few minutes to blow her up and I'm top in no time. Often times me and my buddy will both take her for a ride at the same time, me on one side, him on the other. We both just smile, sometimes we exhange high fives. She can really take a pounding when I give her the ol throttle but I've learned to take a patch kit just in case I get a bit rough with her and cause her to leak. My wife gets mad and says I spend more time with the blow up then I do with her. There may be some truth in that because she never complains when I ride her for a long time and by the end of the day I look forward to the take-out. Then I deflate her, put her back in the box and look forward to the next trip. If you don't have one, you should get one. Scroll down to see what you are missing

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

Raft03.jpg

WELL!!!

AT LEAST YOU CAN DO SOMETHING WITH SOME OF YOUR HOT AIR!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat
GEEZ WHERE IS THE LOVE?

THE ONLY feleno THAT WOULD RATHER RIDE ON THE RAFT THAN ON BOBCATS BLUE CAR BABE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom