My Iditirod is over

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Me and my team gave it all we had, but Pootsie my lead dog got cold, so we had to drop out. We almost made it a full mile, which is better than last year.

We trained hard for over a week, so you can imagine our disappointment. I'm proud of my dogs!

Can't wait until next year!

2971dogs1.jpg

A very diverse team. You should be ready for anything! Man, you deserve to be on a calendar of some kind.

Darn, don't you know that the short legged dogs always go in the rear so they can be pulled along. PETA will be after you for abusing poor Poopsie.

RELH

Impressive!!!! give yourself a pat on the back, but don't strain yourself doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty funny Eel!! At least you got a shorthair in the bunch!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So?

You make the 3 in the Lead Pedal the Hardest?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Good Job. I am curious so how many days did it take you? News reports suggest you had to sacrifice one of the dogs for survival food.

Rutnbuck

So sorry you had to drop out eel.

How many days were you on the trail to complete that grueling "almost a mile" run?

I don't know why you crazy athletes push yourselves to those limits!

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-13 AT 05:41PM (MST)[p]>Are they all bitches?
>
>Robb

No, just the musher.

Dickweed! I swear you remind me of D13er.

It took us 3 days. Well actually 4 days if you include the mandatory 24 hr layover. All 3 nights were spent in motels in Anchorage. I felt stupid camping on the sidewalk, plus Pootsie has a special diet and I hate missing television.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom