my honeyhole map......GONE!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Wednesday, RELH showed up in town and delivered my new custom hunting knife. It's beautiful!

Then he brought out two jugs. One was full of kerosene and one was full of wine. He said I had my choice. Being of sound mind, I opted for the wine jug.

When I came to the next morning, RELH was gone, and so was my blacktail honeyhole map.

overton, I'm holding you responsible. He's your kin. Damned Hatfields!

Eel

LMAO

2311idiot.jpg

Hey Cuz, I am making a copy of the map and will send it to you. I noticed something strange on the map. He also included parts of Nevada and had a spot marked #1 honeyhole. Right below that was the name "Bunny Ranch".

RELH

I thought as much about his secret Nevada spot. Send me his Humboldt honey hole map and we can clean it out in 2013.

2311idiot.jpg

Gee! by now you would think that everyone knows to hang on to their pigs when a Hatfield is around. Next time throw a little more grain to the pig. Helps the flavor on those porkchops and ribs. Can't tell you about the hams as they are still in the smokehouse.

RELH

See you in court RELH!

Never mind. That probably wouldn't end well.

I'd put an armed guard on that big walnut tree your wife owns though.:)

Eel

There is a armed guard on that huge walnut tree. My youngest son and he is hell on wheels with a rifle or shotgun. My wife corrected me on the amount her Father was offered for that tree by a gun stock maker. It was 15 thousand, not 5 thousand. That tree was planted in 1894 when the Victorian house was built.118 years old.

RELH

WTH!! Eel If he stole your honey hole map! What is the map you sold to me! You said it was the only copy to the Honey Hole! Rutnbuck

Rutnbuck;

If it does not have the "Bunny Ranch" listed as #1 honeyhole, he sold you a fake. I got the original he had hidden to keep Kilo and Ransome from stealing. Got his damn pig also.

RELH

Ya know that is funny my map says # 1 Honey Hole is Mustang Ranch!!! Do you think he was hunting horses also!!!!

Rutnbuck

Heck, he sold you his old outdated honeyhole map. Worthless as a tit on a boar hog. Those honeyholes had been shot out years ago and even the does have left the area.
RELH

Rutnbuck and RELH, you have no gripe. You guys have my Black Tail honeyhole map, as I told you. That's why all the X's in Nevada.

OMG! You thought you were buying/stealing my DEER hunting honeyhole map??????

Ain't no way you guys are getting THAT honeyhole map.

Eel

I am beginning to think that Eel's last name is McCoy. Only a sneakly McCoy would have two honeyhole maps. One for deer and the other for "DEAR" as in female type.

RELH

I'm beginning to think the term "honeyhole" in this thread actually refers to the "clubhouse" that gets talked about....

That is funny Rug! Eel told me he gave you a phoney map! Not you gave him! I think someone is going to knock knots on his head faster then he can rub them!!
Rutnbuck

Rug, I checked out that area a couple weeks ago. I don't think it's as secret as you think. I met an orgy of guys on the trail.

Eel

rutnbuck, as many times as eel has been there a map is no longer required!

eel good to hear your still visiting often.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom