My High Country Deer

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
First trip to the high country. I think he's a fine representative buck for the area. Not sure if he'll go on the wall as a shoulder mount or euro mount though, but either way, I like him and happy with him.
18466692img6105.jpg

Very Nice buck. I would shoulder mount him, unless you have LOTS of other bucks on the wall. That would be a good problem to have. But I'd go with the shoulder mount. Congrats on a great buck.

Awesome! He has fawn spots along his back, never seen a mature muley with them but one area I hunted in OH had a lot of mature bucks with a faint line of spots on either side of the spine.

how wide is he ? congrats good looking buck I probably would be putting that on the wall

The inside beam to beam spread on him was 26.5". Outside beam to beam was 28" and greatest spread was around 28-29. I thought he was a mid 170's buck but to my surprise he scored 183". His eye guards, mass and small cheaters added up a little to give him the extra push.

Thanks for all the nice words! This was a cool hunt that I could go on and on about.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom