My heavy 30" Idaho Mulie

D

Diggskickers

Here's my Idaho buck from a few years ago, grossed at 184, I think the previous year he was in his prime with longer forks :/
Hiked upill 3 miles in 8-10" of snow to find him bedded in heavy timber with seven does and a smaller buck on the outskirts, all I could get was. Anyone hunting north Idaho is welcome to pm me, I'll help out the best I can....grew up there but moved to Wyoming for a job on the railroad.
8057image.jpg

2668image.jpg

Below is a 34" winter kill, found about half a mile in the same drainage as the 30" buck taken above
3603image.jpg

Also guys n gals, as a resident now of Wyoming, I lucked out and drew one of the 40 late hunt tags for area 128 north of Dubois, I've got vacation planned to hunt there from 13-20 November (season ends on the 20th)
I've been doing some serious research on google earth with my gps private/public lands overlay. If anyone knows this unit well and willing to let me in on local assistance, I sure would appreciate it. (No outfitters please) I'm a DIY kinda guy. Thank you in advance!

Congrats on Great Buck! Over the last 4 years we have hunted 128-3 for WT. Will be there for the opener this year. PM me for details and what I will see and have seen. Have NOT seen a hard B&C buck to date over the years. Saw two that were 190 class and easy drags, couldn't find anyone with a tag... lots of elk hunters during deer season though, maybe too many... Good luck!!

I am thinking about hunting Idaho next year and was trying to figure out where I can go and hunt mule deer with a non resident over the counter tag, do you know any info on that ?

Whopper buck. I would love some north idaho info, I tried for panhandle muleys this year and would love to know what unit and elevation you took that beast in.

Great buck and dead head. Hunt northern Idaho every year in spring for bear. Never went up there for deer or elk, yet. Great unit, but only time I hunted that unit was for antelope and we stayed below the timberline. Good luck and post up the results.

I have a feeling he was a one and done poster. I sent a pm before and after i killed my buck over there this year with no response

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom