My Guiding Season Was A Success!

slamdunk

Well i had a great year, lots of big bulls hit the dirt, but these two hunts were my most memorable. for some reason they just really stick out in my mind.....i still have dreams about them.
Chickswithracks.jpg

chickswithracks2.jpg

By the time PUNK Posts em up He's Mounted them several times!

I'll bet it was a Sex-cess!:D

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I thought he was going to tell us some landowner he met at a coffee shop gifted him his daughters.

Definately a nice rack. Are you going to do them hard horn or velvet? Personally I would prolly strip the 1st one and do her hard horn. Whatever, be sure to post the finished mount.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Slammy, wtf didn't you tell me you had such a guiding service!! I want to book August thru November next year!! That buck has all kinds of extras but I'm mostly impressed with the G string :D

~Z~

JUDAS!

How I'd like to Pull some Strings!

Maybe even Yank some Chains!:D

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Aren't they a little soft and out of shape for your tastes clammy?

That first one has a killer body but she's kind of a butterface. Might have to bridle her.

Any regrets tagging out early and not holding out for a brune?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The top one isn't quite mature enough, the hindquarters are a little small and don't match up with the front quarters... I would have passed on that one.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom