My Gal OUTDOORSBABE

O

OutdoorsChick

First and foremost I don't think I ever Introduced myslef, I am Marie and I am 27 years old. I found my interest in Hunting through friends and now here I am.

I wanted to Introduce to Everybody Lyndsi whos name is OUTDOORS BABE. She is 23 years old and is Very much so a Outdoors Gal (prob why we get along so well) She is a personal friend of mine and when I was reading the board at her house and she thought it was interesting and signed up yesterday.

Thanks for the Warm Welcome Dawg........ You know you would miss us. Mind if I take Lyndsi to Hawns as well!!!!

"Are your not a Vegitarian but you still give me Chit about Hunting you need to just sit down and shut Up."

I can only post in the general section. For some reason the ADMIN. provoked my privilleges to post.

This is a hunting website not a single.com unit. By the way is she single? Just thought I'd try. I'm a pilot, and a mortgage broker and 23.:) Just playing around everyone, you will have to watch out for CASS. Although I read a post that he is gay but I'm not sure if thats true or not.

Welcome to the forum, OutdoorsBabe and OutdoorsChick!

I'm new myself, but I will say I'm sure to get fired with the amount of time I spend reading posts! Hope to hear more from ya... Maybe some pics:)? j/k

Jesse

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-03 AT 11:33AM (MST)[p]P.s. I'm a 24 yr old surfer/hunter in San Diego.

And there off, Ozstriker22 is ahead by a hair, ( being a surfer and all). Any other contestants that want to join in the race.

Welcome ladies I think it is great you are into the outdoors. ozstrikker this is a hunting web site not one to pick up chicks.Get a life!

Welcome. Wish you had been around when I was in the market! Alas, sign me: happily married at 45

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

C'mon Outdoors Chick and Babe...

You gotta go easy on me. I could barely handle the Chick, no way I can handle the both of you.

I'll take Kevin to Hawns with me for some backup if I can't handle you two.

Are you gals ever in for a treat!! You ain't seen Ugly until you feast your eyes on two old rundown hound doggers at the end of the bar.

Kevin's so damn ugly he's gotta sneak up on a ditch to get a drink. Me, I'm ugly but more like Mud fence ugly.

But we both have sweet spirits. -Dawg

Dawg, you kill me! Geez, I had always pictured you as adobe-wall ugly, you know..kinda like a dried mud fence? LOL

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-03 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]LMAO Umm In No way am I trying to pimp us out. She is single but is dating a great guy from wyoming. We are also From San Diego Cali. We joined to get to learn more about Hunting. Although we have shot Guns we have never shot animals. We are interested in getting out there and doing it. We would like to Hunt with experienced hunters of course. I know a Pig Hunter and A deer hunter. Maybe I will be able to go out with them soon. I have met some real nice ppl from this site and I appreciate the warm welcomes. I already have a very warm welcome and invite from MuleyQueen So I am hoping to meet up with her in the near Future.

"Are your not a Vegitarian but you still give me Chit about Hunting you need to just sit down and shut Up."

ladies-Joemama is a good guy, just don't let him get you alone up in his plane.

Joe- they revoked you because of the post you made about me sleeping with my dog, even though you meant letting my dog sleep on my bed.

LMFAO......... I was Just introducing Us To Ya'll I did not think I was making it sound like a Dating Site...HEY JOEMAMA, why dont you just create a new name until u get your privilages back. Why where they taking away??????????????

My how times change... a year ago we had StuckinCa hanging out on this site... a single love starved kid from San Diego that was looking for a girl or a hunting buddy...

Now he's gone and two single hunting chicks show up on the site. Poor 'ol StuckinCa would be in heaven... or hell depending on how you look at it. ;-)

I got an uncle in Chula Vista and an uncle in Escondido and I think the world of both in spite of the fact that they reside in California. :)

I'll warn them both to stear clear of the two armed girls running around town shooting at stuff.

Didn't you guys just elect some robot as Governor?

-Dawg

San Diego...what a great place to visit!

Welcome to the site and I hope you can put up with all of the testosterone (I know you can chick, I think you and dawg should have your own forum, you guys are HILARIOUS).

If you wade through the BS, sarcasm, and horn-dawg men, you will actually find some great hunting advice and stories. On the other hand, wading through the BS, sarcasm, and cass's stories is most of the fun.

BTW- 22 and I got a 6 pack (in the fridge;)
I live on foodstamps and vension so I don't have to work and I can hunt more. Y'all pilots, mortgage brokers, surfers got nuthin!

Oh, and HOUNDAWG, why is it that whenever I read one of your posts, I can actually smell booze permeating from my computer?

You must have amazing powers...or a mullet:)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-03 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-03 AT 01:54?PM (MST)

UMMMMM........ I dated Stuckin cal (Ryan) for a while..... He Re-introduced me to the idea of Hunting..... Don't Hold it against me. LOL But Now I have met some Real Nice PPL and Have Moved on to bigger and Better things, SO I am a HAPPY GAL ;)

LMAO Yes Yes I know... I am like one of the guys..... I have never had Any problems fitting in with the MAN CROWD!!!

Wanted woman with good set of guns, perferably, magnumns.
and a clean stock,
Woman must be able to handle a long gun,
Love to spend long nights out in the bivewack.
Must be creative, and able to fix riped and snagged clothing.
Help me make and attend the fire,
and willing to sleep in on occasions,
Please send picture of guns.

LMFAO Well I qualify all of that!!! But One thing What is A Bivewack ????

You may have no idea how embarrasing it is to laugh out loud in your cubicle and have everybody look at you like you're crazy(of course you can't tell them you're on the internet!)

HoundDawg, the majority of voters did choose a new Governator. BUT in his defense, he is taking action to end some of the problems our CA education system faces. Just Look:

"The Governor conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Austro-English" (or, if nobody will be offended, "Austrionics").

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favor of the "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with the "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil be speking ze fazer tung. Heil Schwarzenegar!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Sorry this is way off topic but I JUST COULDN'T RESIST.

LMFAO .........OMG I am almost crying. Dude I do Understand what it is like to Laugh out loud and Have everybody look at you. OMG that is So Funny Geez Ozstriker Don
t u work at all?

OMG...you guys are hilarious...I cant believe we stired up so much attention. I think its amazing. I am definately interesten in hunting and am willing and able to learn. I grew up around a bunch of guys so I was a tomboy most of my life (although I dont look like it ) There is not much that actually grosses me out. I do fish alot. Mainly off the peir because I cant afford to go on a boat trip. Although the fish are always thrown back because they are bad to eat from san diego waters. A little too polluted for my taste. Anyway, most people wouldnt look at me and think that I am serious about hunting, but I am. I have had my own single barrel shotgun since I was 15 ( a present from my aunt ) I have 40 buck and hollowpoint slugs to go in it. Anyway, your turn to talk....ill shut up now

I'm in sales and they're repaving our parking lot... I haven't had a client walk in in 4 days. I surf the net and go home early to Quail hunt.

I'm Glad sumvon else liked ze Austro-English. Izn't zat eksiting? You'l have to change your handle zoh... I zink zat OutdoorsFrauline vil vork Much Better...:)

If you guys want to catch me when I am home... I get off work every day by 3pm. So dont be suprized if you dont get a response untill after that. By the way...where in San Diego is everyone from? Just curiosity getting the best of me.

"HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMANS
SCORN."

Im suprised that Cass or old Orgeon haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet. I figured one of the "two biggest pimps" Monster Muleys has ever seen would be on here already trying to talk these girls into their tents!

ozstriker22...you work at the AAA in Chuls Vista....I have AAA I have probably seen you when I go pay my bill. Its so close to my house I just drive by and pay it. I am not going to say the street name because I dont know how you feel about other people knowing where you work, but you are at the one with all the construction outside right???

SCORN."

OMG we are ALL Within Minutes Of eachother !!!! Freaky. OZ I know the parking Lot you work in cause Babe in the area!!!! That parking Lots Sucks Right now.

FREAKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RE: The elusive 2 point in velvet

Wow so fun would it be to have an outdoor's babe /chick
I had one for 25 years. We would call her buffalo gal for the monster wild buffalo she took. From birds to bison we did. However her hunt didn't stop there!!! She became a dead eye and everything that crossed her sights droped like a rock. Even her best friend so be it me. She droped me like I was hit with a 30-338!! Her hunt for the friend to hunt with still continues,For not all hunter's can conquer the wild's and be sucessfull as was I!! Some trophys are so hard to find!! The hunt for the huntress for me still continues!! For a hunting we will go!! Take a walk on the wild side my friend.

Damen, Willk?men z?r Phantasieinsel!
I dont know Austrian but this is the closest that I can get.
Welcome aboard! Dont let some of these briney bastages give ya a keel hauling! Speaking of pirates, now that ya mention it, where is Cass and O-Oregon? I too figured that they would be frothing at the cheeks over some new ladies.
Glad to have some more chickies on the site!
Eric
shooter.gif
Bird-01.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

Thank you guys for the welcom. I am just glad you dont think we are invading your turf. Women want to learn too. Just, some men dont think women should, or that we cant. I think we can if we want to.

SCORN."

If you really do want to hunt out here, I can help.

I'm enough older than you, that you needn't worry about my hitting on you. Besides, I happen to have the greatest wife on earth. Krista would probably hunt with us anyway. I also have six daughters, some of whom hunt.

What's that go to do with anything? Only to let you feel comfortable, because a male you don't know is inviting you to come hunting. I teach a great many hunter ed classes and have come to the realization that taking new people hunting is almost as much fun as doing it myself.

I live in Idaho and have been hunting my entire life. I've taken, or been in on the taking of, probably 200 mule deer and I don't know how many elk. (I'm not so old you have to help me up the hills. I've just been doing this in more than one state for a while.)

Back to the point....if you really want a guided hunt (no costs, just a local who will show the way) contact me. I can be called at (208) 233-4150.

Grant

Just for the record, my best hunting buddy is my daughter.
This year she showed me up and took a nice 9 point,
I took a doe. I was so proud of her.
she was crying with pleasure, and i was beaming with pride as the other guys showed up to see how we did on stand.
Kids that hunt with there folks, just doesn't get much better.
so outdoorsbabe my hats of to you.

I just learned this on another post and figured its worth a shot....don't let me down.

WANTED: A meaningful overnight relationship.

Does anyone think that if I posed as a girl wanting to learn about hunting, that Grant would offer me a free guided hunt in Idaho?

Great to see some diversity on the forum. But guys, come on your tripping over it! Man has his will, but woman has her way.

RE: so who is she outdoors chick

That works chick check out rutnbucks post hunting talk public post 2-2-04 So who is the chick anyway. can she hunt fish, eh?
Rutnbuck

The woman ALWAYS has her way because she posesses what every man wants.

SCORN."

LETS SEE

THE WOMAN ALWAYS HAS HER WAY(WE WILL LET THEM THINK THAT WAY FOR NOW)BECAUSE SHE POSESSES WHAT EVERY MAN WANTS!!!

YA,THERES SOME TRUTH TO IT BUT YOU EVER NOTICE IN THE END THE WOMAN ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS,($$$)THEY'RE ALWAYS LOOKING A LITTLE FURTHER AHEAD!!!(NO OFFENSE,JUST THE TRUTH!!!)

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING:THIS COULD GET EXPENSIVE,AND IT DID!!!

Please clarify this statement-

"The woman ALWAYS has her way because she posesses what every man wants." and just what might that be ??

>God, I love tuna fish.
>Good thing cause with lines like that your not going to get anything else.

BOBCATBESS IS THE ONLY BOBCAT WISHING HE COULD GET SOME OF THAT WHICH THE WOMEN POSSES.

If women didn't have a xxxxx there would be a bounty on 'em.

LOL, don't believe that myself, I love women, but heard it from an old Wyoming guide who's wife left and his daughter ran up a 50K credit card bill while he was putting her thru college.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

WELL HELL

THERES THE MESS!!!

ONCE THE TRUTH IS STATED,THERE HE,SHE OR IT IS,RIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

YOUR RIGHT,WE'LL LET YOU POSESS WHAT EVER THE HELL YOU WANT TOO,IN FACT IT LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD IS ALMOST WICKED ENOUGH TO LET YOU DO THAT SAME GENDER MARRIAGE YOU BEEN TALKING ABOUT,IN FACT IF THE DEMOCRATS GET THEIR WAY,YOU'LL PROBABLY GET YOUR WAY AND LEGALLY,BUT LETS HOPE THE HELL BUSH STAYS IN THER FOR NOW!!!(THAT WILL MAKE YOU MAD,TOO BAD!!!)

I'LL POSESS WHAT I WANT,YOU POSESS WHAT YOU WANT,BUT I WON'T HIDE LIKE YOU DO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPING BUSH STAYS IN OFFICE,I DON'T AGREE WITH HIM ON SOME ISSUES,BUT AT LEAST THE 'MESS' WOULD BE MAD FOR 4 MORE YEARS!!!

The reason men hate it when women are right is because it makes the man wrong. But then again I cant say too much against men. I do love them so.
Did you guys see the pic Outdoorschick posted with the two of us? If not you swhould. I just cant remember where she posted it or I would tell you.

SCORN."

I'm just waiting for BobcatMess to mention something about "Chute planes" then we'll know exactly who he is!!!

hahahahaha!

ya,its on the Dawgs forum,the both of you packing your guns,hunting I guess?
you know when you dress like that you don't need a gun!
oh hell,just post the picture again!

OUTDOORSBABESBETTERSIDE

"Good thing cause with lines like that your not going to get anything else".
flaco is there anything else,
it's obvious you've never though past the end of your pole.
As long as your little red wiggler gets to play in the water thats all that matters.
I beleive in eating my catch.
and I know the fish likes it to.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom