My first shot at making a catfishing video.

Idahoron

Very Active Member
My son Jacob and I went to Brownlee to do some catfishing last weekend. We caught 50 cats in 12 hours of fishing. We caught them on everything from jigs, cranks, fly's, and bait.
Ok guys don't nail my hide to the barn for this oar cam video. When I took this video I had been fighting this fish on my ultra light rod for some time. I decided to try a video. After I saw it I thought why not put it on youtube? At 1:16 you can see my other rod get hit. That fish stayed on too. The fish in the video is 25" and fought like crazy.
This was a fantastic trip. Ron

We trolled for a while for them with crank baits, spoons, and anything else we had. They REALLY hit hard trolling. Ron

I bumped into a guy in March at fish camp on the Oregon side, he was trolling crankbaits and catching some big flatheads,, sounds like a blast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom