My First Call 4 HELP

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I just received my First call for HELP to have ammo.

It's a friend of my Wife and he has only one gun: a 38 Super.
It's a great gun but with no ammo, you men know what it is now.

I sent him to a friend who runs a Gun Shop. That is where it SHALL REST.

I hope to not receive a Second request...Here is where I am not able to help you.

Am I being Hard, Harsh, Rude...?

Jagerdad :-(

What’s the second request?
Are you thinking he’ll ask for an upper thigh rub?
I just don’t get it, I suppose. Code-talk was never my strong-suit.
Zeke

I was trying to be Brief, in my Post.

A Second request means, I do not wish to hear from a Second Person. There is NO CODE... I said I did all I shall do and that is where it Rests.

Most everyone here is in or near Utah. I am in California. For now, a REGION which is on Mandatory Lock Down. Yes, super Liberal California Democrats seem to be more CONSERVATIVE than soooo many other areas.

If you lived in this area, How would you deal with other folks + Requests for a Gun so they can protect their Family...? Sure, most all of you will be Laughing towards a Bashing. . Yes, From YOUR view, frick off all of California.

I thought my Post was Clear insofar as I told the Wife's friend... To frick off, don't bother me son.... Where is this headed

Jagerdad ..?

CA. also has a law that all ammo transactions must be face to face with a licensed dealer. I am not sure if that also applies to GIVING a friend ammo.
RELH

Rehl, In my described Case, will/would you hand out some Ammeo to Desperate friends.

PS: Either yes or No, I would not kiss and tell.

Jagerdad

It's California. There should be lots of .38 Super coming in from Mexico. Check behind Home Depot.

No I would not share my ammo. If other people wanted ammo they had all their life to get it. I stockpiled enough to get me through any situations plus more. I gave my a family member some coveted weapons years ago and they were pawned them for drugs. Not doing it again.

Jagerdad, no I would not as my friends are all conservative gun people and they have plenty of ammo. Any person asking for free ammo failed to see the writing on the wall or just plain ignored it.
Running short might just wise them up next time and they are not worth me getting arrested.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom