my first bow kill(2009 extended archery buck)

elkhuntn247

Well guys I got my first ever bow buck Thursday night. I shot him on the Ogden unit. I hunted all day and saw movement throughout the day. the rut is in full swing, lots of bucks movin. He is no monster but my first bow kill, I'm 17 and it was my goal this year to get a buck with no ones help. I got on many decent to nice deer this year, but always had one thing go wrong. I got everything perfect on this buck. I made an awesome 54 yard shot on him, it was a pass through, and he went about 20 yards before expiring. blood trail was like someone to a garden hose down the trail. I worked hard for this deer and I'm very proud of him!

4b00c38e46794915.jpg

Nice job. DIY BMS (ByMySelf) is my favorite most rewarding way to hunt. Any critter with a bow is trophy.

HK

Congratulations on a fantastic trophy. You will remember this deer for the rest of your life..... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Sweet! You will recall every detail of that hunt for your whole life. The first one with a bow is always a trophy.

thanks alot guys! I really have been hooked on bow hunting since my first outing with my dad when I was 11. he managed to bring a 350 bull to about 15 yards... too bad his arrow hit a branch! Ill never forget that day!

That's just awesome. Good job

Bucks and bulls may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom